Ufo News Unidentified Orbs Have Been Caught Flying Above Usa

Ufo News Unidentified Orbs Have Been Caught Flying Above Usa
These unidentified UFO orbs were caught hovering above Philadelphia, the eyewitness who spotted the objects has stated " They looked like a strand of pearls."

EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY


On the morning of December 13 2014, just before 8am EST, I pulled up the blinds and saw a beautiful moon outside and immediately went and got my camera to take photos. Suddenly, I noticed something strange; it looked like a strand of pearls. I had seen something similar before about 10 years ago but never had a chance to take a picture.

My daughter and I researched "string of pearls" and came up with results suggesting UFOs. Upon zooming the photo in, I realized that it was a string of about 26 orb-like lights.

UFO SIGHTING DESCRIPTION - White Orbs


DATE - 2014-12-13 7:59AM

LOCATION - Philadelphia USA

COLOUR - White



Source: discover-ghosts.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment