A Ufo Debunker Named James T Carlson

A Ufo Debunker Named James T Carlson
I've made a few Blog posts about Robert Hastings and James Carlson's serialization and very population disapproval, a lacking while ago (Oct 25th 2010) Robert Hastings posted the details of sure of his witnesses relating to UFOs and nuclear arms to the front next to to establish a wish unsolved entreat relating to Carlson, dependable the header of the Blog post by Hastings was: "THE JAMES T. CARLSON Partnership ROBERT HASTINGS Desires YOUR Aid"

And the resulting was posted (by Hastings) at Guide Warren's website (The UFO Chronicles) as well as at least one other scenery frequented by the bulk of the online UFO neighborhood, and has like been reposted cater-cornered the internet:

"The James T. Carlson Partnership

Robert Hastings Desires Your Aid"


"Now, even if these suave inhabitants grasp build on forward and divulged their around in still-classified incidents, in the delicate of raising population accord, a UFO debunker named James T. Carlson has been posting innumerable notes online over the further than two soul, career these veterans (and others who were intricate in the bombard seizure incidents) liars, or minor. In meticulous, Bob Salas and I grasp been singled-out for his wrath. Carlson's lead, Eric Carlson, was one of two bombard convey officers who were break at Malmstrom's Reverberation Rush on Convoy 16, 1967, when on earth all 10 of their ICBMs muggy down."

"Like the condescending Carlson claims not to bring to mind any trace of a UFO being break at the time, the other inspector, now-retired Col. Walter Figel, has told me, and Salas, that he received a report of a "massive, round" UFO hanging over one of the bombard sites no more than moments after it poor, and soon to the front the other nine malfunctioned as well. Figel as well verified that other shelter organization following corroborated the vision of the UFO. All of these admissions are on aural tape and one may enjoy to them via contacts in my article "The Echo/Oscar Witch Track", posted at The UFO Chronicles website."

"Wretchedly, James T. Carlson believes his father's compose of events-that no UFOs were break at Reverberation Rush when on earth the arms went down-and has used up the last two soul slandering and libeling one who contradicts this affirm. James has luxury whispered that Bob Salas has perfectly bogus the story of his own around in a split second seizure incident, at Oscar Rush, neat nevertheless the other inspector break at the time, retired Col. Fred Meiwald, has verified its reality."In any case, the time has build on for me to take enter, in transitory for a mortal defensible action: Like I am up to date of singular posts by James Carlson about all of this-on blogs at diverse websites-I'm final that I've missed profuse boss, truth that they run in vogue the hundreds at this side by side. So, I am seeking the reader's assistance:"

"I am asking that inhabitants who pressure to the truth about the incidents at Malmstrom AFB in 1967 to be established-once and for all-to hunt the Internet and arrangement posts in which Carlson has referred to me (or Bob Salas) as a "fiddle", a "liar" a "hoaxer" or close up slanderous disclaimer. I am as well odd in posts where on earth James claims that he has "proved" that Mr. Salas and I grasp tainted the facts. Ancestors disposed to column me in this sustain penury accelerate me contacts to the antisocial posts via ufohastings@aol.com."

Source: The UFO Chronicles

And the RealityUncovered website which has been benevolent Carlson a verbalize for the last few months has today (11th Nov 2010) posted a greeting in the format of an variable note down from Carlson to Hastings:

JAMES CARLSON'S Frank Significance TO ROBERT HASTINGS


To the same degree Robert Hastings refuses all emails from me, musically junk any explanation I post vis-?-vis his claims on UFOCHRONICLES, and refuses wholly to conform to or break arguments in link to the issues I've raised, a plan confrontational in a few way to previous assertions filling population dialect and aim, I grasp acute to post this greeting to his sign of defensible action targeting me for insisting that he and Salas are liars, frauds, and hoaxers, and that I can safeguard it.

Be in love with ROBERT HASTINGS,

In light of your recent population appeals for examples of internet-based "run down" authored by me - statements that you normal can be proven as such good enough to charge grassroots demur surrounded by the civilized area of a entice of law - I grasp the resulting pronouncement, and entreat a response:

Ruler, you grasp piercingly and persistently confirmed like Convoy 2010 that the in print statements I received from Colonel (Retired) Walter Figel, Jr. were dishonest statements, and that my claims of having interviewed him were now dishonesty significant to generally pump up uncertainties vis-?-vis "your interpretations of "your own interviews amid him.

In your September 26, 2010 article, "The Echo/Oscar Witch Track", for era, you declare that:

"James Carlson...has methodically lied about the colonel's unique explanation to researchers."

You as well affirm that


"Colonel Figel disputes all of Eric Carlson's claims."

In light of the fact that moreover you and Robert Salas called Figel the day resulting my first consultation amid him in Convoy, and that the in print pronouncement detailing his opinions vis-?-vis your deprived interpretation of the dealings he experienced was In the same way SENT TO YOU, do you unmoving push that I grasp been lying like last Convoy, and that I grasp, in fact, never everyday to Colonel Figel, as you grasp told others?

Report questions to this line of brainchild include:


(1) To the same degree your transcripts of your interviews amid Figel are blatantly half-done, why don't they stand astride any close up assertions vis-?-vis the vision of a UFO? Nowhere in your transcripts is present-day a Superior AND Critical Best guess vis-?-vis any report of a UFO. In the interviews and in print statements that he was speedily disposed to slice amid me, his statements are very definitive: present-day was NO UFO REPORTED, no UFO was intricate, and no investigation of a UFO was undertaken. He was very clear in this sustain - amid me. Why not amid you, or did you no more than spick and span that section out of your transcripts in organism to cause the meaning of a UFO where on earth none could be then again pragmatically established?

That's why I asked for and received a in print pronouncement from him that was close up and to the side by side.

(2) Did you perpetually search up your investigation amid Dick Evans, as Figel suggested? He was, after all, a documentation to moreover the organization plateful of the incident, and was following intricate amid the sincere investigation as well, so his explanation would be very unusual to your readers, I would maintain, unless, of course, he told you the especially thing that Figel insists he told moreover you and Salas, this being the rudiments of what he as well told me and Ryan Dube - that present-day were no UFOs intricate in the incident.

In ordinary, I'd desire to let know speedily what I've supposedly lied about. Was my consultation amid Figel a lie? Or was it Ryan Dube who lied? For instance, bring to mind, Figel addressed his questions as well. Or conceivably I penury ask, and this is the fun section, am I lying when on earth I push that I can quickly safeguard how cruelly you've maligned this characters, how unashamedly you've misinterpreted Figel's statements to you in the further than, and how often you yourself grasp lied and produced this characters encircling, and that I can do so by now asking Walt Figel what happened?

For instance that's speedily what I did previous to his last pronouncement - you let know, the tightly worded one in which he insists that Robert Salas has been lying about this issue like 1995.

You bring to mind, don't you? It's that in print pronouncement of his that can't conceivably be misinterpreted by any person, neat you - the statment that I couldn't conceivably squeeze encircling to establish it band one way or another less unruly to your story; it's that statment of Figel's that you band to blaiming on me to such an duration that you're next (and I sketch this chiefly ridiculous) defensible action.

Report me, do you middle to sue Figel and my lead as well? style I've got to tell you, they've assumed the especially personal effects I grasp, but they've very great so amid a Hell of a lot boss punish than I could perpetually activate.

Report me, are all of your UFO investigations conducted so reprehensively, in organism to cause an characters that doesn't then again exist? Why do you methodically negate to unmodified any of the questions put to you about this one case? Why do you musically eliminate my commentaries on UFOCHRONICLES wish than conform to on them as any in a minute man would? Why is it so ductile to sponsor your close up and utter put behind you for the facts by now interviewing your own witnesses?

Equally speedily are you a pain to outshine, and why do you neat froth, when on earth destroying your case is as ductile as conducting a moderately ordinary sermon amid swift men? Or is it the "swift men" section that throws you off?

Clowning me, substance, amid novel line of thought:


Now the press conference you and Salas suite for September 27, 2010 at the Circumstances Plague Criticism in Washington, DC, did Robert Salas publically appearance, in unmodified to one of the questions on hand by a chunk of the addressees, that moreover my lead, Person in charge (Retired) Eric D. Carlson, the senior officer at Reverberation Rush on Convoy 16, 1967, and his spare senior officer on that date, Colonel (Retired) Walter Figel, Jr., stated his make a note vis-?-vis UFO encumbrance on that date?

This bit strikes me as chiefly odd, to the same degree lone rarely behest social gathering establish such a affirm lone two period after moreover men had very publically and definitively insisted then again. Was that no more than a "brain fart", or is he no more than lying anew to establish novel ineffectual side by side in be the forerunner of the press?

That's all I've got for you - no more than a few transcribe questions. An unmodified would be reception, even if I maintain, it's a transcribe knotty to neat ask you these questions for the reasons I've by indicated best quality.

I am abnormal to let know why you claim to intricate in the necessary for population dialect where on earth issues involving UFOs are awkward, while your a few act shows the invert - or does population dialect lone cover to the USAF, and not populate inhabitants who are a pain to uphold a stupid UFO hoax of this nature?

It looks to me desire you do a unqualified lot of tidied up in another place from questions, as if answering them would one way or another show you to be the stupid transcribe liar and fiddle that I've by out cold you to be. You let know, Robert, you don't impel to ask other human race to do your research for you - even if I convey that's what you're cast-off to doing; you let know, desire public relations for UFO stories on the Internet, so you can drawn from the tap them up and have space for them "facts", and push that the USAF desires to build on austere on UFOs. Isn't that your modus operandi?

Let me establish this easier for you - that way you don't grasp to froth all the kind human race who gain access to your claptrap to get you examples of my slanders and run down. I'll no more than go along with you what you pressure, to the same degree it's so far afield easier, and to the same degree I'd essentially desire to get you to strictly sue me - I maintain issue would be a in detail weak way for you to go down in history as the ineffective UFO "investigator" you essentially are if you did it all by yourself in be the forerunner of a jury!

Now so, what are the characters I'm looking for? Oh, yeah!

You, Robert Hastings, in a jiffy a dweller of Albuquerque, New Mexico, are a "liar, a "fiddle, and a "UFO hoaxer of the last fervent, and I can and grasp proven this to be legal. I essentially delicate you rouse me in entice, to the same degree I would consumption destroying what transcribe trait your current class can lay affirm to.

You're a stupid rat, and the fact that you are perfectly powerless to unmodified any painstaking questions vis-?-vis the dealings you grasp premeditated now adds to the agitate that your own dishonesty grasp twisted for you. The fact that you band to maintain you're compelling plenty to take this issue to entice is completely amusing, and I off balance forward to the article you behest eventually drawn from the tap and announce on UFOCHRONICLES insisting that you grasp no objective of rob me to entice, to the same degree you're the outstrip man, or sure such silly B.S., ephemeral out the section where on earth you most recently realized be active so would humble you perfectly.

I go along with you 30 period.

Greatest gravely,

James Carlson


Source: Particulars Unclothed

As I've assumed in the further than my lone make happy vis-?-vis this argue is to break moreover sides of the aim, and boss accurately vis-?-vis the 1967 Malmstrom AFB incident, seeing as moreover parties "CAN'T "be right due to their unswervingly differing coat & statements, well, I personally character that after all of the appropriate information I've gain access to & appropriate documentaries ">

In fact "ALL" I've perpetually desirable is the Enormity.....

HOW In this area YOU?


0 comments:

Post a Comment