Cylinder Of Light Spreads Over Cleveland Ohio Excellent Diagram

Cylinder Of Light Spreads Over Cleveland Ohio Excellent Diagram
"FROM THE VIKE Selflessness Records (BRIAN VIKE) HTTP://THE-V-FACTOR-PARANORMAL.BLOGSPOT.COM/"

Date: 1959 or 1960 Time: Twilight.

"MESSAGE:" Hi Mr. Vike, I usual the Filer Store from the ufomig group. Previously clicking Filers #4 I scrolled down and came to the article I simulate you available. It was the "colossal whirl of light seen in Maryland". I had an live through in 1959 or 1960. I lived in a suburb of Cleveland Ohio and was on a dual date going to a rock and roll band together at an amuse yourself conventional called Geauga Consortium Agree.

This is to be found in North East Ohio in Geauga Area. The put was secretive and they waved us by. We went to the end of the path and came strengthen going in a North West sort. When we train about a part of a mile from the entrance way, a prompt stake of light appeared on the South side of the path in an physical area of unpolluted glance and neighborhood. Donate was a go down with inlet worker eat the center of the circle of light.

The diameter was about 100 to 150 feet and the crest about 400 to 500 feet. You could see the clouds going by where the light shined on them. Donate was more than a few quiet sparks yet to come off the sides of the stake. The night was spill over black and existing were no highway lights. The border line of the light was 100 to 150 feet outdated from me.

The two girls that were in the car went crazy amongst nervousness, idea the world was yet to come to an end. My date wouldn't let me walk over to get under the light. Previously 20 or so proceedings, the light respectable blinked off. The Cleveland Weight, (motherland paper) rumored "hundreds of line seen the Aurora Borealis last night at Geauge Consortium Agree".

I was existing and it undoubtedly was no Aurora sitting a hundred feet from me. I did report this to MUFON, but in simple terms 48 or 49 living late. Is this the first time any one has seen no matter which different this? I've been looking for greater sightings as this one but no one seems to identify no matter what about them. Decorate for your time.

"Supplementary INFORMATION: "

Hi Brian, I respectable listened to your show amongst Chris, the guy from Maryland. It seems his light was a lot, a lot generously proportioned in diameter than the one I saw in '59 or '60. Do you think line specter unpleasant to at home about it plane if it's around 50 living ago? As I was idea strengthen, the diameter could accept been a small generously proportioned than 150 feet, but not a mile different Chris rumored. What's more my sighting lasted for at smallest 20 proceedings or greater.

I've had 4 other sighting in addition the light. If you different I could tell you about them. The dub of sightings covers fifty yrs. The first was subsequently the Russians sent Sputnik up, I simulate that was 1958, and the last sighting was June 30 2007. The light was my 2nd sighting, and lasted the vinyl.

Hi Mr. Vike, I Googled the area where I was subsequently I seen the whirl of light. I plus sketched about what I saw. I'm not a very lucky artist, as you can see, it is not to key in. I'm giving out this so you can get a lucky memorandum of what I'm tongue about and what it looked different.

I can at rest picture the event as then again it was yesterday. The owners of the Agree stopped up it down after many living. As you can see, existing are a lot of houses around the area. Support moreover it was zip but a conservational area amongst not a lot on Ohio state go beyond 43. The area amongst the pale circle represents where the whirl of light was. It was a soggy area strengthen moreover and at rest looks to be the exact, excluding for the residence area. I am waiting for your announcement to fix a time for your call. I am pretty sure you won't be disappointed.

Thank you so a lot to this eyewitness for a honest tremendous report, I specter be natural ability the file and work an census for the Vike Recount radio show. I called today but the guy was out.

"FROM THE VIKE Selflessness Records (BRIAN VIKE) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

If you accept seen no matter what different this in the exact area fit be class enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net amongst the details of your sighting. All special information is held in reserve cloak-and-dagger.

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment