Black Triangle Sighting In Toms River New Jersey On July 20Th 2013 Morphing And Pulsating Colorful Light Object

Black Triangle Sighting In Toms River New Jersey On July 20Th 2013 Morphing And Pulsating Colorful Light Object
BLACK TRIANGLE SIGHTING IN TOMS RIVER, NEW JERSEY ON JULY 20TH 2013 - MORPHING AND PULSATING COLORFUL LIGHT OBJECTI was recording a video of a thunderstorm that was passing south of my home. I left the camera outside for a 20 minute recording on a tripod while I returned inside of my home. I didn't realize that an object was recorded until after I reviewed the video clip on my computer. It appeared around 5 minutes and 20 seconds into the recording. after almost 3 minutes, it faded away. I can supply you with the original video clip but the size is 658 MB. It's an AVI clip, frame size 640X480 at 30 FPS with a data rate of 14,780 kbps. I created an mpeg2 (mpg) file of the relevant 3 minutes at file size of 19.5 MB using Pinnacle Studio 11 video editor that I included as an attachment. I also included 4 frame grab images from my video editor. Sincerely, Ralph Buskey MUFON Field Investigator2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment