Ufo Sighting In Miami Florida On August 16Th 2013 Star Like Anomalous Object Seen Now Using A 60Mm Telescope

Ufo Sighting In Miami Florida On August 16Th 2013 Star Like Anomalous Object Seen Now Using A 60Mm Telescope
UFO SIGHTING IN MIAMI, FLORIDA ON AUGUST 16TH 2013 - STAR-LIKE ANOMALOUS OBJECT SEEN NOW USING A 60MM TELESCOPE

This is a star-like object, a very bright point of light, I have seen this object before and it have a certain regilarity in when you can see it, I have recorded this object using a Sony HD camcorder and you can see clearly that is a point of light, like a star, but this object moves not is straight line, so this is not an astronomical object or a man made satellite, this day 08/16/13 I first spotted the object around 7:30pm, still in daylight, a star in daylight, it first appeared on the north direction lower over the horizon, usually it moves not to much around the same point, but on 08/16/13 it moves up all the way to the zenith, and then it fades away on the west direction around 8:24pm. That day also I noticed a silent drone flying around, I have reported that here too, this drone in first view do not appear to have tail or winds, that is in the footage, but an closer look at HD still shots shows what appear to be shades of back rotating blades, so it looks like this was a drone checking the area. As I mentioned before I have observed this anomalous object many times and I have many hours of video recording of it, but with very low zooming lens, that day I was expecting it with a 402x60mm telescope and I managed to get extensive footage using this telescope. Be aware that this object looks to be in the top levels of the atmosphere or near space. The object appear to have structure, a structure that I can't describe, and this object "eject" something in a frequent basis. I am attaching here a 200 seconds segment of footage part of an almost 40 minutes video recording that I have, that complete recording will be too big to upload here. This was recorded using a modified security camera PC165DNR with 3-9mm lens attached to the telescope's eyepiece opening. When watching this video, please decrease brightness and increase contrast, I have the wrong settings when recording it, but doing this adjustment will compensate for that. What you will see will be very strange and definitely very, very interesting.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment