Ex Marine Looks At Ufo In Hanger And Ongoing Fascinating Ufoalien Encounters

Ex Marine Looks At Ufo In Hanger And Ongoing Fascinating Ufoalien Encounters
"FROM THE VIKE Element History (BRIAN VIKE) "HTTP://THE-V-FACTOR-PARANORMAL.BLOGSPOT.COM/"

"At the end of this report, offer are two friends that character get you to Factor 1 and Factor 2 of the hearing meeting taking into consideration this gentleman I did for my radio show called the Vike Account."

"THE VIKE Element NOTE:" I (Brian Vike) kid to this facts on the communication today (November 5, 2007) for I waterfront 2 hours and I character be career him previously tomorrow at 12:15 p.m. to crush up a fascinating talk and phone meeting which character be aired potential up on the "Vike Account radio show". The interview/show character be a special on a different night fairly than my square Sunday radio show. Of course a new show character be aired one Sunday night's as square.

This very soon is an extraordinary story, from being happening a UFO at the age of 7 energy old, the same a great deal later in life behind serving as a Submarine in the Cooperative States military taking into consideration the important of state was tedious taking into consideration others in a bus taking into consideration blacked out windows, black ended defend the windows to stockpile on-lookers and most inborn the military species who were on the bus sophisticated where it was they were departure. For example they in the sphere of at a hook, (their destination) they got off the bus, were unmovable a severe admonitory that what they were about to see at this hook was not to be important in despite the consequences, or to personality !

The beneath report is unemotional the tip of the story and I declare you won't like to miss this upcoming special show. Alike which is very necessary, behind ancestors read what is written beneath, and if it ornaments a bell and you may accept been at this base/hanger or on the bus would you charm contact me, "Brian Vike at The Vike Element" and recount any details you force accept on this fascinating case. Your personal information character be kept "self-governing".

"Shield Cram"

1. 1953 at 7 energy of age, I'm unmovable a air-mechanics business flashlight as a gift from my mothers partner, whom she is allocate move to new agreed where her partner has unemotional found task in the Burbank Ca., as horizontal mechanic.

2. Arrived the night time move I anxiety the business physical condition flashlight towards the Hansen Dam built by the Army Item of Engineers and I sec a signal at a light I see on the Dams haughty rim, to my spot, the light earnings a signal sec, I initiated, sec per flash! My mother seeing this is disturbed the light force be a plane and tells me to tavern, but in reality it is a UFO hidden on the dams haughty rim!

3. Near (day) I note a UFO hanging over muggy a too little hill by our government housing stock, the UFO is in oscillating sway, I support this to public interest of my great brother, two masculine cousins who the same sojourn in government housing project and other ancestors.

4. UFO craftily moves from hill towards apartments and stops, for my part, brother, cousins, we wave at UFO occupants who return the enormously, Dr. J. Allen Hynek, reports this to (MUFON) in 1973/75. Design follows housing units promote impose and fly's over beginner square and comes to rest in 45 velocity angle at the base of the Hansen Dam. (annotation) government housing, central dam yard, and military in later energy stand facing attached in which I waterfront is doable paranormal round about.

5. I bring down taking into consideration ancestors go to square area were craft comes to rest, ancestors favor unfriendliness and return to government units. I reach the UFO, and come by strong delight in desire battery-operated acid, I get hard knees on craft, craft is neither hot or heartless as I come by and I run the pick your way of the UFO and on the opposite dishonor side of the craft I note broken lights, of magenta, singular, gold ingots, etc. I fall downhearted into craft, and unaided come by walking previously to stock units just about 45 minutes later. The ancestors are now playing hide and solicit votes, a game of the 50's and 60's.

6. I enter my stock unit, and I am disorientated as I don't make happen my sister and ask my mother if she is Chinese also! as in (lengthy eyes) my relations is Hispanic, but the late Dr. Hynek feels and I agree that I was disorientated and in reality I was fractious to defend the alien beings as best as a 7 year old schoolboy might, protection in thoughtfulness I'm not tranquil sure if the term UFO was tranquil coined in 1953?

7. Brian, extremely levitation takes get hard where I am floated emergent in my room as reported to the late Dr. Hynek, offer is a return of the UFO/craft that night, which upper that 15 to 25 an approx: be included of species adults included, who facts the return of the craft and after that the babyhood UFO abductions get get hard.

8. The being besotted to a agreed in a nautical bus taking into consideration blacked out windows which are painted black, taking into consideration black ended on top of that, 10 energy later behind I relieve in the Submarine Item, where offer is a UFO craft. Besides, I solely accept found out offer is the same another Submarine who has had the enormously bite, of being besotted to a agreed where offer is a UFO craft as reported in "UFO over California" written in 2006 by Preston Dennett.

Brian this is proof satisfactory for me, I'm not isolated and offer requisite be many upper ancient military people who accept complete the enormously as for my part. Not to put up the insignificant acknowledged evidence that I and the other Submarine were what's more unmovable crypto state, because in the military. In recent times, I emailed you on or about Aug.27 and Aug.29th linking the recent 4 to 5 UFO's witnessed by my ancestors, taking into consideration a black UFO which turns in to a black helicopter, new case!

Brian, I'm 60 energy of age, what of the other Submarine that has had the undeviating enormously thing besotted get hard bring down taking into consideration crypto state, enormously base, Garrison Pendleton Submarine Prove, enormously year 1967. I don't habit to be instill over the head, everything is up.

Brian you now accept my communication be included, lets fix in place in a date behind the mope are in educate or at night. You don't declare how reassured I am to God for the form work you do, not to many form investigators out offer any upper.

Thank you to the facts for the report, and for perform an meeting taking into consideration me for "The Vike Account radio show" and for intake the time taking into consideration Jeff Rense and I on the "Jeff Rense radio show".

"Updated INFORMATION:"

"Ruben's Unconvincing Charming UFO/Alien Encounters"

Hi Brian, If you would be so be as to set up a terse physique of what I told you linking my case which start in 1953, at age 7, at the foothills of the Angeles Avow Coppice, the Tujunga mountains, which were like to the Hansen Dam Tube Hide Set of circumstances. I saw a UFO taking into consideration brothers, cousins, acquaintances, etc. The craft lands be with to the Dam, and I enter it, and we established position to 1964, I stick on to the Submarine Item, besotted aboard the nautical bus, taking into consideration blacked out windows, and end up in a jet hangar taking into consideration blue favorably UFO, and aliens in hangar.

2. 1954, my relations was sent to another government housing unit, which may be there for tell the time lattice of breaking down the what I watertight the UFO test site, housing project. The other government housing units silent stand to this date and was to be found muggy downtown Los Angeles. At this agreed as in the Hansen Dam agreed, my begin becomes upper complicated taking into consideration the goings on, specially as it pertained taking into consideration the blue lights. At the Estrada agreed government housing units, my younger brother went to get a too little take the chair from the boys bedroom to watch TV in the sentient room, behind the relations hears his screams of there's a "blue light in the bedroom". I run to the lobby and my younger brother is get hard in tending, not qualified to move, but unaided able to scream. This is behind I see the healthy-looking blue light, that would the same stand facing an necessary facade in my life in the energy to blow, as a Cooperative States Submarine.

3. I sent Brian Vike, an email linking Ann Druffels book, "the Tujunga Canyon Friends", 1953 the enormously year of my babyhood UFO abductions. Ann starts her case history, linking two (2) women UFO abductees, and the book starts taking into consideration, "the faint blue lights" in the bedroom. The blue light I facts taking into consideration my brother, encompassed the total bedroom and lobby. And I taking into consideration my total relations witnessed from beneath than a 1/4 mile disaffect, a blue lit UFO light accomplish something our (SUV) to the head of our mansion.

4. From age 7 to 17, the UFO sightings took on a upper hands on reach, that is to say the UFO abductions started over, unaided this time from my boundless parents mansion, in Laton, CA in the north central facade of the state. Laton is 30 miles south of Fresno, CA and 8 miles north of Handford, Ca. The get hard of my start. My grandparents had a clear cut of land, and my grandfather was a planter, and a delay foreman for the put up the shutters growers, of fruit, grapes, cotton, bump, etc.

5. As cousins sometimes do, I had a fight taking into consideration one of my masculine cousins at age 15, I walked absent to inferno off some haze. I significant to drowse out-of-doors under my grandfathers big 100 year old Oak tree, as the abductions had started up over. To this day I can't take notice of why I drowse out-of-doors in a gang cot under the tree, but I cover looking at the stars in the black of night.

6. This blockade night behind I split out cold on the cot I come by seeing my cousin's relations potential mansion regarding 12:30am from the unaided drive-in movie 8 miles absent in Handford, CA. I raised up to see the car and split previously out cold. Influence I would say 3:00am to the exactly of the oak tree, I saw the UFO for the first time that had been abducting me from my grandparents house. It was on the exactly side of the oak tree in the foundation of a too little feeder boulevard and I saw the aliens outspoken up for the first time out-of-doors of the craft, one be with to the oak tree and feeder boulevard and one be with to the gang cot under the tree which I was out cold on.

I after that note just about 3 alien beings cheerful towards my grandfathers cabin manner house in which he had a important garden of tomato, cucumbers, bump, etc. I looked at them from the cot but was not qualified to move, as I was in the leaning locate this time on my stomach. The aliens were embezzle samples of the defile and vegetables, and deprived the defile very poorly. As my aunt and uncle, cousins saw me out cold on the cot potential in from the drive-in, I was blamed for the schedule to the garden and after that the inspection transpired.

7. I was blamed for the schedule to the garden by my cousin who I had fought taking into consideration the day prior, so I significant to walk to a watercourse which fed water to the farmers for offer fruit foliage, cotton, etc. This watercourse was about 1 and 1/2 miles from my grandparents land. The watercourse everlastingly had water in it and offer was a big oak tree on the subsidize of the watercourse itself. The subsidize was perfectly big satisfactory to put maybe to bikes on it if we rested the bikes on the tree itself.

Besides, we had rigged a lace on the oak tree to budge with a leg on each side of the watercourse and previously to the subsidize of the watercourse. It was upper fun to fall into the established practice sanction water and stumble previously to the oak tree. As I was perform this a be given a ride of grow old, lets say 3 swings, as I came previously to the haughty subsidize I was questioning to see a weighed down big table black yearn for sports car, everything desire what you see secret promote impose, connecting a too little limo and a black promote car.

Besides, 2 men were believe be with to the car. They wore crisp black suits and I accept a vague memory of a Sun-hat type hat on at nominal one of the tall men, but the scarce thing is I don't take notice of how they were able to park the car be with to the tree as we mope had a firm time hidden our bikes there!

The men who looked connecting Oriental/Russian, gray leafy pigmentation. From the previously hub of the car they brought a caped being, I took to be a human being as I was 15 energy of age I supposed to for my part, oh my cheery day. On a second look askance, this being was the most dreadful, maliciously unbecoming being I accept perpetually seen. I sphere to run, but requisite accept split down the river/canal subsidize, so I started to run on my hands and knees until I reached a too little get together with for tractor passage. I after that ran previously to my grandparents mansion.

Brian, I don't declare if you accept 2 computers maybe a lap top and a graph top, so you can knock down what's more facade (2) emails, if not you can everlastingly food a firm pattern. Statistics 1 to 7 of facade (2) gives a global physique of what draw closer after the firstly UFO/abduction, and the nautical bus sequence taking into consideration blacked out windows, to agreed where UFO is housed, and alien beings reach, the Submarine prepare.

8. Behindhand being besotted to the UFO agreed, I was sent to Vietnam where I was on the second ship to land in Vietnam in April 10, 1965. Former to my 13 month tour of post in Vietnam my unit was scratched up as a command unit for the many battalions of Marines to blow after us, I was assigned to a sniff unit and reassigned to an intelligence unit, because in the sniff unit I was to report of any air activity that is soldier jet planes, but this was not national the case, but I did see what I reason was UFOs which test to accomplish something what's more sniff units I was taking into consideration, in my hearts of hearts I everlastingly felt that this was a concerted initiative on the facade of the UFO's/aliens, to stockpile tab, on for my part and other Marines who may of had the enormously bite as for my part, desire the UFO in the jet hangar.

For example I was assigned to the intelligence officers, I considered necessary to report what I was seeing as it pertained to the UFOs that test to accomplish something the patrols I found for my part besotted facade in. On one police force, I noticed a silver/disk UFO, which test to accomplish something the police force for 2 or 3 days, I did not report this to the intelligence officers, as I didn't declare who I might blame, (Import Added!). Stretch we were on bring anxiety of the barracks one day I was believe taking into consideration about 5 of the officers, behind out of declare where, over the blue lights came on, but this time it was dejected blue, which confined all 6 of us taking into consideration electrical bolts of light that was I would say 20 yards all regarding us!

9. I after that rejoined another sniff unit, and was after that medevac'd out of Vietnam, to Yokuska Sea Clinic in Japan, where I met a chaplains gathering, and the most new thing draw closer, linking his education of my bright case as it pertains to UFOs.

10. The big picture/and most recent UFO activity, after the Japan age, UFO activity has stimulated position at a established pace, therefore I contacted Brian to report, the blue UFO inspection my (SUV) mansion at night, the same after next over burning a business from my current mansion to a UFO beneath than a 1/4 mile from my mansion, the supports in my dryer get remit and blend together attached behind the dryer was off, and 15 minutes later the report control in my bedroom get remit after I dazzle the light at the UFO.

An a UFO follows mansion the 3rd. week of march, and my youngster dreams of a UFO on Aug. 27 TH. by our previously deck, and on Aug. 29 4 UFOs outline to us, and a 5th black UFO comes isolating the 4 UFO after that disrupt changes to a black helicopter, it goes on and on, at this anxiety I imagine I requisite blame the chaplains gathering of what he told me in 1965. Brian I character add a insignificant upper as time permits, on the show, Ruben.

Thank you to Ruben for sharing out his extraordinary bite taking into consideration us all.

"YOU CAN Rut TO THE TWO Factor Test BY Departure TO THE Late Associations."

"Factor 1" - "http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike report/specials/vr-special.071109-p1.mp3"

"Factor 2" - "http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike report/specials/vr-special.071109-p2.mp3"

"FROM THE VIKE Element History (BRIAN VIKE)" http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

If you accept seen whatsoever desire this in the enormously area charm be be satisfactory to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" taking into consideration the details of your sighting. "ALL Acknowledge Testimony IS Standoffish Classified."

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment