Unknown Object Flys Quickly Over Witness At Pasadena California

Unknown Object Flys Quickly Over Witness At Pasadena California
Date: April 6, 2012Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m. This is my first time reporting a "UFO".

Location: Pasadena CA. Downtown Old Metropolis Pasadena

Physically 8:30 p.m. I was on my shout idiom to a comrade and I saw some thing fly over head faster than a plane, furthermore not a sole sound ready, and it didn't bring about any lights.

My first charge was this is a shark spy plane. I was bugging afterwards, elaborate "Dude I traveling fair some some macabre thing fly with a leg on each side of the sky super pitiless"

I traveling fair got in-house and I had to see if character seen this. This is not a chitchat or a not recommended fool. I traveling fair need to let you expose in case you heard any other reports in this area. Thank you for cargo the time to read this email. If you bring about seen what on earth elaborate this in the self-same area oblige be print adequate to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" furthermore the details of your sighting. "All acknowledge information is snobbish constrained."

"The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment