Ufo News Black Sphere Object Hovers Over Salt Lake Usa

Ufo News Black Sphere Object Hovers Over Salt Lake Usa
This black unidentified object was spotted hovering over Salt Lake USA. The object does not seem to match a conventional aircraft and does even look like one. Below is the witness testimony.

UFO Description - Black Sphere


Location - Salt Lake City USA

'It was a typical day, it was Mothers Day and me and my dad celebrated with my mom having a BBQ in our backyard. So at 8:00 ironically a program came on the BIO channel called "Alien Cover-Up" it that show talked about UFO research cover-up in locations of Nevada and Utah. Well I normally don't follow the UFO stuff as much as I used to because it is all about stories and lights in the skies. I always was a believer but I never thought that I would see something. So we went outside to check on the BBQ since it was almost ready.

I looked up above in the sky, which our neighbors garage is in front and above it I noticed a pitched black object. The object was above seen about 100 feet away, about a block down from my street. At first I thought it was a hang glider because it appeared to shaped like one, then I thought it was that airplane and I was expecting a banner or something to promote the Salt Lake Bees or something.'

Origin: unexplored-earth.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment