Amazing Recent Ufo Sightings In New Mexico

Amazing Recent Ufo Sightings In New Mexico
I just got an email from Chris about some Recent UFO Sightings in New Mexico. I found this email some what exciting since they actually tried to signal the UFO and get it's attention.

--

Hey, I wanted to let you know about the UFO encounter my friends and I encountered in New Mexico. My friends out myself head out to the desert to do some survival preparation. I'm a big traveler and wanted to try to practice my survival skills. After a long day, we were heading back to my car right before it was about to get dark(around dusk).

As we're about to get into the car, I noticed this flashing white light in the sky. I thought at first that it was a twinkling star, but it was much larger than a star. To get the best visual of it, I would say it was somewhere between the size of the moon and a star. It just kept flashing in a pattern. It would do three On-Off, light flashes, it would go off for 5 seconds, than do it all over again.

For kicks, one of my friends, grabbed the flashlight out of my glove compartment and started flashing it to the light in the sky. Doing the exact same pattern as I stated previously. After the pattern was repeated a few times, the light in the sky just rapidly shot across the sky and was on the other side of the sky, still doing the flashing.

At this point we thought we actually saw an alien aircraft, and that we may have contacted it. I had some old fireworks in my trunk, so I grabbed them. We lit them on fire. This time the light shot across the sky and passed by the horizon and out of sight. This was one of the most adrenaline pumped moments of my life and I'm convinced that was an alien ship.

--

Thanks Chris. That was definitely an amazing thing you tried. I'm not sure if I'd have the guts to do that with all the recent UFO sightings lately. Thanks for letting me know.

Credit: mystery-sky-lights.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment