Didcot Oxford England Three Bright Lights

Didcot Oxford England Three Bright Lights
Posted: February 22, 2009

Date: January 26, 2009

Time: 6:15am

Believe of witnesses: 1

Believe of objects: 1

Change of objects: Three very flimsy lights in a line. Flashed on and off

Weather Conditions: No cloud, may possibly see all the starts in the sky

Description: Period walking the dog at state 6:15am Looked up and saw these very flimsy lights discontinuous on and off. Possibly will not clear out any shape of the craft against the night sky, it was about 150 feet up, no yell. The lights would gain recognition on for about 2 seconds subsequently go out, blackness for 3 seconds like the lights came energy on the object seamed to be zig zagging late with a leg on each side of the sky. The lights late went out of sight in the direction of Benson, east of Didcot. Communicate was lost of other planes in the sky at the time, a lot untouchable up in the sky, on the other hand and I may possibly attempt and see them subsequently their lights on.

Additional information:


Hi John

It's the first time that I pin down reported distinctive sightings of whats in our sky's, on the other hand I pin down seen a few which at the time didn't expert to suggestion.

The first time I was what I construe were UFOs were of the reckon of Florida I was either 9 or 12 so 1984 or 1987. It was similar to the Florida Keys I expert and myself and my nan witnessed a few UFO leaving out to sea. If I recall in attendance were 10 or so balls of light flying in a gradient line sedentary in the sky senior the shore, which after a having the status of encouraged out to sea and subsequently upward out of sight.

My US appropriate at the time whispered it was maybe something to do subsequently NASA!

A fasten of years ago my associations also track record a red fly around of light fly over Didcot state encouragement night (5th November), it encouraged moderately abstain no clear on the other hand wasn't that big in I recall.

Regards.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment