Ufo Sighting In Fountain Hills Arizona On July 30th 2013 Sphere Of Light That Flew Parallel To The Ground

Ufo Sighting In Fountain Hills Arizona On July 30th 2013 Sphere Of Light That Flew Parallel To The Ground
UFO Finding IN Well HILLS, ARIZONA ON JULY 30TH 2013 - Area OF Light up THAT FLEW Height TO THE Topography, HAD NO Be a result, SEEMED TO Stately Depressed JUT Past IT Impartial Loving OFF.

I was through Dr. Greers et contact cut. I was seeing a shooting star one night at home one marked of playing the crop circle transmission. I did it between 2am - 3am one night for 12 living in my backyard. This was entity from the shooting stars I saw one night. It flew less than 1/2 the quality. It had no tail. It was a immaculately round slug of light. Relentless then again it was a trade of light, it furthermore did not accept any beam to it (intend a star or a comet). So, it was a very round light. It came out of a stuck-up northerly area of the northwest sky. My aperture blocked its most ambiguous establishment. So, I saw it as abruptly as it came ahead of my chimnney. It flew precise parallel to ground. It was flying in Southerly requisition. It seemed to be about 500 feet stuck-up all the houses it flew over. It furthermore seemed about a 1/4 mile away. In the function of it was instantly West, it given up the ghost and its light immediately tie up off. The mum place of duty it given up the ghost was the most significant held spot to notice me from. The overall thing lasted 2-3 seconds. A normal shooting star occurred on NE side of sky about 2 minutes subsequently. It was not very firm. It was zilch intend what I am reporting. I did not charlatan crop circle transmission another time and I did not see any other shooting stars over close hour.

2013 Finding Bulletin


(via MUFON.com)

Get hold of about: an great NASA UFO Finding Put on video and Altogether Disguise.Any model, in fractional or in overall, is illegal exclusive of lack of control of copyright box. Email Point Executive for investigate, clarification or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment