Glowing Ufo Has Been Caught Hovering Above Usa And Emitting Bright Lights

Glowing Ufo Has Been Caught Hovering Above Usa And Emitting Bright Lights
This glowing UFO has been caught hovering above Destin Florida, the UFO can be seen emitting a bright orange and red light, then suddenly disappearing.

EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY


I am on vacation in Destin Florida this week and I witnessed multiple UFOs tonight that I would like to share while it is fresh in my mind. I was sitting on an open balcony of the condo I am staying in a little before 8PM CST. I was watching the sky above the beach because the stars were just starting to show up. There is a good bit of light pollution from the adjacent condo buildings and also the tennis courts that are right between me and the ocean. But, as I sat there enjoying the view I saw 2 lights that burned bright just above the horizon that were totally out of place. The two lights were brighter than any star in the sky at the time. They appeared to be totally stationary and suspended in the sky for a few seconds. Long enough for me to get a good look, but yet after a few seconds they were gone. When they appears there didn't seem to actually move. Meaning, they just sort of appeared and then they disappeared.This happened 3 more times for a total of 4 sightings that were very similar. 2 lights would appear for a number of seconds then just sort of extinguish. Of the 4 times that the 2 lights appears, the location was different. It was 2 lights but in different places in the horizon.

UFO SIGHTING DESCRIPTION - Orange Glowing UFO


DATE - 2014-04-09 7:45PM

LOCATION - Destin Florida USA

COLOUR - Orange



Origin: fromatlantistosphinx.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment