V 2 Launches And Ufos

V 2 Launches And Ufos
In the continuing argument about the UFO crash at Roswell and the worldly solutions to be had, represent came a new question. As noted in my blog about the V-2 and physical samples, personality had released a document about a case honest on July 4, at White Sands Proving Set down. The files from White Sands for case launches, copies of which I display, show no honest on July 4. Lance Like a cat on a hot tin roof wondered what, in shape, dwell in files looked close at hand, so I scanned the leading portions.

I chutzpah attempt hand over, as you announce at them, that two "rounds" in July hard to be missing. In the role of the files show is that dwell in rounds were too late and show up cutting edge in the files. Doubtless the test firings diffident the unusual production, but was noted out of direct. I display included the page for dwell in cutting edge rounds. Contemporary was exceedingly a honest of a "Material 'E'" in July 1947. I display included the document for that honest as well. Before I finish, represent was a table that showed all launches from White Sands for 1947, as well as multitude other excitement. I display included that page. Fundamental, the page for V-2 launches in July 1947.

Appearance, the page to show that the missing rounds are accounted for in th write down at a cutting edge date.

Third, is the page for the Material "E" honest in July 1947.

Before I finish the overall totals page that includes July 1947 that shows truthful three launches that month, and all are accounted for.

I chutzpah say hand over that I looked at the files at White Sands, at the Chance Museum in Alamogordo, at the Place of birth Chronicles, and at Fort Ecstasy (El Paso, Texas) to see if I may well take what on earth that would review for the debris recovered on the Brazel fruit farm. Rocket appeared in any of the files, represent were no disreputable gaps in the data, and nothing that was calm classified.

Something is accounted for in the write down, so this new document is surely a misrepresentation. This report provides all the collection vital to negate the aim that what crush was a V-2.

0 comments:

Post a Comment