Ufo Sighting In Spring Valley

UFO SIGHTING IN SPRING VALLEY, NEVADA ON AUGUST 3RD 2013 - LONG STRING OF STATIONARY LIGHTS LIKE PHOENIX SIGHTINGS YEARS AGOIt's still hanging there and everyoine on our street is watching it. I went inside after I noticed they didn;t move at all for some time and took a video. This might not be a big deal, but I always thought UFO guys were just bored or retired. This needs to be seen or at least would like an explanation on the news at 11pm tonight. I was outside airing out my crotch they didn't move drones from creech afb falshing light in a string that hover and are still hovering just kind of curious I didn't as they are still there Everyone in vegas has to see this, it's just too big and obvious2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment