Ufo Sighting In Philipsburg Pennsylvania On June 10Th 2013 I Was Driving Form Morrisdaleto Philipsburg

Ufo Sighting In Philipsburg Pennsylvania On June 10Th 2013 I Was Driving Form Morrisdaleto Philipsburg
UFO SIGHTING IN PHILIPSBURG, PENNSYLVANIA ON JUNE 10TH 2013 - I WAS DRIVING FORM MORRISDALETO PHILIPSBURG, PA ON ROUTE 53 SOUTH AND IT WAS DARK AROUND 7 PM LOOKING LIKE IT WAS GOING TO RAIN WITH LOW DARK CLOUNDS IN THE SKY, I LOOKED TO MY LEFT AND COULD SEE A ORANGE LIGHT COMING FROM MY LEFT IN THE SKY.

I was driving from Morrisdale to Philipsburg Pa in June of 2013 at about 7 pm. It was dark outside very cloudy right after it had rained and as I looked to my left I could see an orange light in the sky coming from my left about a mile away coming toward me. As it got closer I saw there were two of them. I stopped my vehicle in the middle of the road and watched the two orange pulsating objects fly in front of me from my left to right in a straight line a little above treetop high and about 30 to 50 feet away and I would guess about 30 to 40 miles an hour (too slow for aircraft) they both glowed a pail orange and it looked like black veins pulsating inside of them, weird.... I watched them for appr. 2-5 mins. as they flew out of my sight and a car was coming so I had to get moving on the road. There were no other witnesses that I know of.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment