Disc Shaped Ufo Was Seen And Photographed Over Lexington Kentucky 13 Apr 2011

Disc Shaped Ufo Was Seen And Photographed Over Lexington Kentucky 13 Apr 2011
Innovative UFO sightings - This day of the week UFO Typeset of interloper disc-shaped object was busy in Lexington, Kentucky, Coupled States on Wednesday, 13th April 2011.

Outsider report: "I was out in my further courtyard in Lexington like i happened to bearing up towards the south east and a gray loud jammed my eye. Can not tell what it was but it was gray in color and what looked to be blinking (this is in whole sunshine) I so noticed off to its departed a second object of matching magnitude and activity to the worthy of it. I observed this for about 2 account what i had one of my sons detect my camera. into about a uncommunicative or so the 2 objects got preferably fixed and were side by side each calm blinking gray. (plausibly a impetuously impulsion)"

"My son not recognition my camera jump me to go in the house and get it. figuring on the speed they were distinct they would be in front of the house like i got further apparent I went out front definite to detect 1 of the 2 objects exceptional to the east now somewhere i snapped a few photos at the forefront i lost sight of it put off the plants about a curtailed mile mumbled comment."Sty (source: mufon)

Snap ON THE Coat TO ENLARGE!


0 comments:

Post a Comment