Cylindrical Objects Rods Were Photographed Over Broomfield In Colorado Sep 2010

Cylindrical Objects Rods Were Photographed Over Broomfield In Colorado Sep 2010
Latest UFO SIGHTINGS -This UFO photos were engaged in Broomfield, Colorado on 11th and 25th September 2010.

Outsider report: "I had two sightings in September. One was on Saturday the 11th I sum, and it was a individual down in the dumps whitish UFO the same to the one sighted in Broomfield the 9th."

"Expound was distinct one wherever inbetween, but it did not photograph well opposed to the sun and clouds, but its distinct."

"The close one was on the 25th, and I saw a jet flying overhead that was near exactly overhead, and had a significant contrail. Considering to it was a whitish snow-white down in the dumps UFO. In a picture of the UFO that I took after the jet approved, award was a lineage in the picture. Its a 14 MP camera so I blew it up. Last inverting the image it looked require a rod. I emailed it to a companion and they finer it. The Rod points exactly at the UFO. Bizarre. The UFO turned out to be two, and one was gravely dazzling and bright something else a swell."

"Forte restore be a chance, but keepin my eyes on the skies here and there in. these are restore samples. I claim abundant patronizing shots."Author: Bobsource: submitted to www.Latest-UFO-Sightings.net

Bang ON THE PHOTOS TO ENLARGE!


0 comments:

Post a Comment