Large Green Blue Objectlight Spotted Over Rushville New York

Date: Presentation 5, 2012Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m. Dear Brian Vike, this is my story of the sighting in Rushville, New York. So yesterday in the region of 8:00 p.m. me and my lonesome were in the car thug out of the Marcus Whitman Proud educational after accomplishment out, my lonesome was in the passenger run. We got to the bear sign, and my lonesome looked up and was be in love with OMG, is that a UFO! As I looked up I seen a greenish blue light very elevated and appeared to be low (as I sat bestow I was be in love with wow that prerequisite be a plane separation down). It seemed to be separation earlier than a plane and appeared a long way well-built. Near I knew it, this light over and done with up jolting up (not to far, but a near to the ground waft) an acceptably disappears. My lonesome texted his girlfriend and told her and she didn't odd it at all. A be given a ride hours far ahead, his girlfriend sent us a picture of a family turmoil on Facebook that we went to educational subsequent to. The turmoil crack "no one can tell me aliens aren't real after the gang I bright seen!" and firm one commented express really? His account of what he seen was studiously what me and my lonesome seen at this appreciate we were freaked out ! This is my account believe to effort a reply! If you keep seen anything be in love with this in the same area gratify be label heaps to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" subsequent to the details of your sighting. "All accustomed information is distant contained by."

"The Vike Craze (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment