Ufo Sighting In Williamsport

Ufo Sighting In Williamsport
UFO SIGHTING IN WILLIAMSPORT, PENNSYLVANIA ON AUGUST 11TH 2013 - A GLOWING FIREBALL IN THE SKY THAT LOOKED LIKE NOTHING ELSE.I was walking to the local Sunoco to buy cigarettes down Warren Avenue heading South and something caught my eye. I looked up into the sky and saw a (larger than an airplane)fireball looking sphere moving through the sky. I observed it for a little over two minutes. At first it appeared to be slowly moving North-East or ascending towards the North-East. After about a minute and a half it made a abruptly sharp turn towards the East. For about 10 seconds it headed East, slowly turning South-East and then it seemed to pick up speed and began to fade/disappear. 3. I wasn't sure what to think of it at first. 5. I was amazed with the object and stood in the same spot for 2 minutes to watch it, it kept my attention.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment