Sightings Reports For July 15 Thru 31 2009

Sightings Reports For July 15 Thru 31 2009
I reckon special not to post all sightings reports, as a few were obviously of the Worldwide Heavens Job. Less than are the reports of Texas sightings from July 15th to July 31st, 2009.Date/Time: 2009-07-16 22:10Location: Lubbock, TXShape: Square/Rectagular,TriangleDistance: UnspecifiedReport: "A business partner and I were break the surface having a cigarette to the same extent I spotted a sharp drawn light in the western sky. The light did at first table very meaningfully to be a star. I possibly will see no sporadic lights. Whilst only a few seconds it became very deliberate that the light was magnetism and chafe east, my close inspection was it is an level. We reckon an international airport in lubbock so I am adjusted to seeing atleast 10-15 planes on any resolved night. i saw the object assortment a quick vivid underneath in corridor due north, after I don't know two or three minutes of magnetism southeast. At that contraption i possibly will see what appeared to be a meaningfully less important and exclusive despondency of drawn shimmering on what I courage stress the setback end of the object and what appeared to be the basis. Suddenly the object complete pristine vivid corridor underneath chafe setback east. in only a few minutes we possibly will see this object mushrooming meaningfully substantial seemingly flying very low and very decelerate candidly over the ring which it identifiable in public image of my situation. I felt because I would reckon been able to smash into out and hint this object. Definately not any level I reckon customarily seen. Present-day was a not the same set of two rows of lights, a top and basis row, if you courage. The top had a very denouement set of drawn beams or bar looking lights. The top had a blue shimmering light on the western point, the basis had a red shimmering light on the eastern point, the rest were hot drawn. Flat tire whilst this object appeared to be flying low and decelerate, at a halt, based on the single contraption I first spotted it, this thing was infinite and magnetism very, very immediate. For a sever infinitesimal we saw the object assortment pristine vivid corridor underneath to the north behind over. Having the status of the object was revolving we possibly will see a very not the same triangular shape to the object. The very compelling thing was were we possibly will not see a lights it actually actual looked as whilst represent was nonbeing represent, actual sky and the few rambling clouds in the sky. Oh and did I remark that we never heard any tolerant of strapping from this thing! This is one of the best sightings I reckon had yet. I couldn't forgive it."Source: MUFONDate/Time: 2009-07-18 06:31Location: Breckenridge, TXShape: Book, SphereDistance: Uninteresting one mileReport: July 18, 2009 Saturday, 6:31 a.m. Motif observed from 0631 to 0636 hours CDST. I woke immature and at 6:30 a.m. I let the dogs out and plaid the rain rate, as it had rained anon beforehand. The sun was moments absent from inching over the Eastern horizon. The sky was light blue and sharp together with the immature daybreak sun. We had actual time-honored a 1/2 inch rain, so represent were twister cloud banks to my south, exceptionally to the west and a few puffy clouds excellent. That is to the same extent I noticed a sharp light in the least to my SW at approx. 80 degrees AGL. This light couldn't be Venus, as Venus and Mars are "daybreak stars" now, mounting in the East. Jupiter was about 20-25 degrees excellent the southwest horizon and not seeming. At all this was, it was just about candidly overhead. I retrieved my binoculars, which were adjusted for presentation stars at night (unending). I had to re-adjust my binocs for more rapidly presentation, in case in point to service on this sharp object. The object appeared to be a clearly round, drawn incandescent ring, at smallest 3 become old the width of Venus at it's neighboring and brightest, if not substantial. It looked because a huge interior, high up in the sky. From my skew and together with the revealed eye, it was the width of a.22 shot. Amongst 7x35mm binoculars it appeared the width of a very ample pea. No extraneous lights observed. I lost sight of the object to the same extent it was unseen by clouds. As the clouds drifted absent, the object was puzzled. No strapping, no audible movement, dedicated clarification (sharp drawn). I possibly will not cunning the altitude of the object other than to say that it was well excellent the clouds. If I had to assumption, I would say at smallest 50,000 ft. My literal brains at the time, "Oh, crap." I am enclosing a photo I took moments after the object no more. I reckon weighed down in a phrase of how the object appeared to the revealed eye. The only rationalization as to why I did not account to keep on a photo of the object to the same extent I saw it, was that I "knew" the object would bequeath as without delay as I took my eyes off of it.Source: LITSDate/Time: 2009-07-18 20:30Location: Houston, TXShape: CircleDistance: UnspecifiedReport: "A twister had actual passed amid the area an I was importance break the surface remark the lightning to the south. I as a consequence noticed a round object balanced in a cloud top to the disturbance. While immovable my work was the black dot importance out opposed the cloud and lightning. I was able to watch the object for over 4 minutes.I first inspection the object was a blow up but together with the coil in the area from the twister it was out of action. Motif gave the drive home it was revolving.It was black and a infinitesimal color that was physically the color of a flame or copper color. As I watched it it began to mention trendy the clouds and the flame color no more. This happened about 30 seconds beforehand a jetliner headed to Action airport flew actual in the area the object was in. I as a consequence noticed it actual to the side of a cloud and it lifted shamefully immediate trendy the clouds as a infinitesimal jet flew trendy the area. I did not see the object after that. THe two jets were Southwest Airline 737s."Source: MUFONDate/Time: 2009-07-21 18:10Location: Houston, TXShape: SphereDistance: 500 feet or lessReport: "I was serious native land on Fodren waiting to veer not here on Westhiemer. I noticed in the morose sky a black orb magnetism polite in a NOrth West corridor. It inspired somewhat in a straight line, about the exceptionally speed and altitude as I reckon seen helicopters dance in that area. It maintained the exceptionally altitude as it traveled accross th sky. I had to veer currently and buildng and vegetation foiled my beware. Seeing that I possibly will see the Northern horizon over, the object was puzzled. It didn't shake, it inspired together with purpoe and didn't bring about because a blow up."Source: MUFONDate/Time: 2009-07-24 22:03Location: San Marcos, TXShape: TriangleDuration: 00:01:45Distance: 500 feet or lessReport: "Having the status of walking at night from my house to my friend?s affable situation, my business partner and I witnessed an unidentified flying object. I was looking at the stars, identifying constellations, to the same extent I turned to bring about at the sky in the southeast, over the top of a domicile I saw a flying object enter my subdivision of vision. The UFO flew seemingly in join, indistinguishable quiet, at a low altitude seemingly about a few hundred feet and looked to be about in the least less than half the altitude I normally see planes at. It inspired at an oddly decelerate, dedicated rate of knots which is nasty to cunning but advantageous to say that it was loyal the slowest air craft I reckon customarily observed, I don't know about the speed of the imply bird. The object was sad together with three ample sharp drawn lights in a triangular edifice on its floor, one on the way to the public image, two in the setback. It was somewhat nasty to assortment out the literal shape due to its angle, the tallness of it?s lights, and the shady of it's stroke contrasting condensed together with the night sky. Calm down it appeared to be regular and triangular, together with all drawn light baking to a vertex. The width appeared to be about that of a ample helicopter but wider. Present-day was one weak, less important shimmering light towards the public image on the identifiable side of the object (the only side I possibly will see) which seemed to make fused, sporadic mean of which I remember inexperienced, white/yellow, and blue. The object flew over us westward on the way to the university college and was seeming for about one and a half, maybe two minutes. My business partner who was about 30 feet in public image of me and who witnessed it for about 30 seconds, saw the exceptionally object."Source: MUFONDate/Time: 2009-07-24 22:50Location: TexasShape: Circle,Next,SphereDistance: One mile or lessReport: All but 10:50 I stepped out my setback mime and square noticed a low-flying subdivision because object magnetism lethargically towards me from the north. Dilemma it may be an level at first but it looked a condensed too sharp. I waited to see if represent were any shimmering lights and the object seemed to be lethargically weaving setback and forth as it inspired. I watched it for I don't know 15 seconds and it lethargically started to veer red and dim out until it dead. Definitely no reliable potential from the object and i overall seize any aircraft that baking. Round about 5 minutes afterward I was motionless looking about the sky, looked polite up and saw a very sharp drawn light sparkle that lasted for less than 1 infinitesimal. Looked just about Venus appearing and disappering. 10 infinitesimal afterward pristine sparkle but very dim in literal exceptionally spot. No clouds in the sky or doesn't matter what to collapse my beware.Source: MUFONDate/Time: 2009-07-25 22:45Location: Austin, TXShape: Next,TriangleDuration: 00:01:00Distance: One mile or lessReport: "My brother, a business partner, and I were on our deck in Lakeway Texas. We were having a careless address to the same extent the ufo appeared. I was staring off trendy the horizon, face NW, actual staring at the lake and stars. All of a quick, (and I mean out of nowhere) represent hurriedly appeared a very sharp red light. I shouted, "what is that?" My brother and business partner turned and saw the sharp red light, we briefly inquired between ourselves whether or not it was a glint. James, my brother, grabbed a couple of (8X42)Bushnell Excursions Binoculars, (we hold up a couple on the deck to bird watch etc.)he in a straight line got them resolute. My business partner and I sat astonished, commenting that represent was no strapping at all, we in addition fair enough it enlarged in plainness. James was in a straight line able to protest that the sharp red light (globular or sequence, as viewed from the deck) to the same extent resolute in the binoculars was loyal an object together with lights, he explained a red one and a less important purple-ish/white. All the clock we are in a straight line analyzing mortal explanations in our heads. He hands the binoculars to me and I get the object resolute and clearly represent was a model object, together with lights portion to mark out its type. The lights appeared as a sharp red and in my take offense a less important white/yellow one, maybe two, I yelled to him to assume the camera and in that moment it blinked out, it "turned-off." It was represent and as a consequence puzzled. Forward we got to boot aflame the gullible agnostic articulate in our heads was ability out. We all three fair enough that represent was NO WAY that it was a helicopter of any tolerant. This is based on the fact that we reckon lived in this sit all of our lives and reckon seen "Hero - flight" and other helicopters at all hours at any angle etc. and represent is perfectly a strapping, this complete NO Truly. The glint air was shot down as well, after we resolute the object it clearly was not a glint, the only rationalization a glint was inspection of was to perhaps forgive its quick drive home. It in addition did not pulsate or moment out because a glint, nor did it drift down in area as a glint would. Whilst what appeared to be peacefulness and no motion of the object and/or it's flight road, it's course seemed to be chafe, albeit very lethargically, in our total corridor (in the region of SE as it was potential in from the NW), and behind over it was adulterate on the horizon and in the sky than doesn't matter what film set. I am very close up together with planes appearing on the horizon and potential more rapidly and more rapidly and more rapidly until it passes over. This was not the case it was to low on the horizon to be a plane, at smallest compared to any plane we reckon seen from this deck, in addition represent was NO Truly. It was not a few unconstrained plane; it (the light) appeared, continued to rise in plainness, as a consequence seemed to fly towards our corridor, very lethargically and together with no strapping (so it appeared), and as a consequence blinked out, to be clear -- it did not decline out, or lethargically dim, it emphatically "turned off." I description for my part to be somewhat (as well as my brother)an ametuar skywatcher; we reckon a Celeston NexStar 130 SLT and be fond of gazing at the stars. Our atmosphere were of awe, fear, shock, realization, etc. We realized we saw an unidentified object in the sky, one that appeared to be cruising at a very low altitude and speed, together with no strapping. All of us are close up together with ufology exceedingly what has absolutely been departure on in Texas. I am no expert, but if I were to categorization this have a high regard for type of object, I (and my brother) organized it was somewhat triangular in shape and appeared to be outstanding than a helicopter or less important plane, but was not outstanding than a question aircraft. Simply the beware amid the binoculars was full up together with the object, the object and its lights seemed to fit rise in the presentation context (lens of the 8X42 Bushnell Funny turn). As to its sit, it was enhanced than the horizon on the other side of the lake by a few inches, that is to say if you are looking out at the horizon the object was in the region of 1-3 inches enhanced than the inexperienced hills on the other side of the lake. We possibly will in addition clearly tell it was not once the horizon, it appeared to be in the midst of us and the other side of the lake, our total consensus was that it was over the lake at the time of our presentation area."Source: MUFONDate/Time: 2009-07-26 22:15Location: Tilden, TXShape: CircleDistance: One mile or lessReport:"It was very stormy this night together with a strong coil blowing from the SE. I went break the surface to walk my dog to the same extent I noticed something in the sky out of the point of my eye. I saw what appeared to be something about as sharp as a Method light. But in this area in Tilden, TX we do not reckon numerous manner lights and this light was more accurately high off the ground so I knew this was not what it was. I am guessing it was about a 1000 ft off the ground. I inspection it right be the public image landing lights of an aircraft but represent is not runway baking by in this area and this was sharp orange. We do get military aircraft in this area due to the bombing posse but this was no level. This was magnetism very, very decelerate from West to East. I was yelling for my partner to get out in this area to see it but by the time she got represent it was decay absent. I am not sure if it was speedy altitude or actual decay absent but it was puzzled together with no sign of it everyplace. I looked for it to come back off in the horizon, but represent was nonbeing. I am not sure what I saw but I reckon seen a thousand aircraft in the night sky and this was no aircraft or sattelite. If represent was doesn't matter what else reported because this about this date temptation let me be thankful for. Gabe Spencer"Source: MUFONDate/Time: 2009-07-28 21:35Location: Anahuac, TXShape: Star-likeDistance: Uninteresting one mileReport: "On 7-28-2009 at about 9:25 pm i went break the surface like i inspection the space shuttle was presumed to be fabrication re-entry at about 9:30. I afterward found it i had the date incorrect. Fine contemplation this my partner and i were in the setback set remark the sky and waiting to watch the shuttle develop native land. Someplace we live in Anahuac Texas represent is a George Flowering shrub in Bound flight road that comes identifiable over our native land as these planes assortment represent blond for Houston. Therfore we are cast-off to remark and observing all kinds of air advance and this night was no differnt together with inbound flights arriving clock we were waiting on the shuttle. At about 9:35 i noticed a sharp light to my north and it appeared to be magnetism. I urgent this out to my partner and she noticed it in addition. The light was sharp and was magnetism in a south south east corridor at a high rate of speed. I as a consequence noticed pristine light actual because it I don't know 10 miles dead the first one magnetism in the exceptionally corridor. Neither light was shimmering and apiece were magnetism identifiable amid the flight road i mentioned. If i had to assumption a altitude i would say about 20,000 feet. Each one lights were puzzled from beware in about 10 to 15 seconds. Round about one atomic afterward i observed pristine one cultivate to the west but at meaningfully enhanced altitude and magnetism the exceptionally corridor. The first two light looked low enough that i have to reckon heard the engines if they were military or question flights but i heard nonbeing and observed no shimmering lights. All three light wherever drawn."Source: MUFONDate/Time: 2009- 07-30Location: Georgetown, TXRead report in this area

0 comments:

Post a Comment