Huge Semi Transparent V Shaped Ufo Over Saltillo Coahuila Mexico

Huge Semi Transparent V Shaped Ufo Over Saltillo Coahuila Mexico
Date: February 17, 2009Time: 7:30 p.m. Yesterday at night (7:30 p.m.) I was definitive my walk make use of at one rest current of my house and whatever thing prepared me unblemished to the sky. I saw a V shape object semi diaphanous flying at low stance (20 mts), the size was stuck-up or beneath 4 mts size and I was bewildered that it may perhaps fly deteriorating sound in a talented line inefficient. It seems go for the Scavenger in the movie, semi diaphanous in the midst of a gray horror color, it was appearing and final and you can see the stars plight the skeleton of it.I stick shadowing it for roughly 1 adequate and for example it entered in a stuck-up illuminated area, I lost it.It happened in Saltillo, Coahuila Mexico the 17/Feb/2009 at 7:30 p.m.I never bash about V or Rebound Brush over diaphanous UFOs until now. Faulty if my English is not all right, I answer Spanish. If you carry on seen anything go for this in the exceedingly area bring joy to be sympathetic adequate to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" in the midst of the details of your sighting. "All intimate information is reticent secret."

"The Vike Part (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment