Black Triangle Sighting In Portsmouth

Black Triangle Sighting In Portsmouth
BLACK TRIANGLE SIGHTING IN PORTSMOUTH, RHODE ISLAND ON AUGUST 10TH 2013 - MASSIVE TRIANGLE FORMATION MOVED SILENT AND SLOWI was standing out behind the club I work at with my boss looking to the east when he turned to me asked me what are those lights as there were 3 or 4 showing at the time as it appeared over the horizon. I looked at first a laughed and teased him about them being UFO's, but then as I was watching them I realized it was a single triangle shaped object. It was massive in size judging from the distance it was from us Im estimating there was at least 1000 feet between the lights. it was moving very slow and it made no noise, it came from the NE and made a slow turn to the south, as it turned the lights seemed to disappear one at a time till we couldn't see it anymore. the whole event lasted about 5 minutes, the whole time my boss was saying what the hell is that thing.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment