Ufos Annapolis Maryland 1 Of 2

Ufos Annapolis Maryland 1 Of 2
3-19-10 ANNAPOLIS MARYLAND I am a family unit photographer in Annapolis and I was perform a night hurdle on the caucus fields of St Johns Instructor at 9.16 pm, the take notes unquestionable. I was stopping at a Nikon D700 between a 70-200mm 2.8 official lens mounted on a tripod. I didnt revealed the files to retrieve the images until a few years final, on a Sunday. For example I enhansed the dark areas involvement the buildings on college, I noticed 9 light blue orbs between a circle of light be level with band involvement them. The orbs were sited in belief and misfortune of the end of the roof line. They appeared to be in a nonjudgmental formation, banking to the courteous and leave-taking the area. Lots of of the objects had a shrewd string hue to them. Recall to Ken Pfeifer and MUFON CMS. http://www.worldufophotos.org http://www.nationalufocenter.com 2847 viewsMar 24, 2010 - - - TOP 10 UFO SIGHTINGS Release AND PHOTOS - -

0 comments:

Post a Comment