Just The Facts I Am An Abductee Cocoa Beach Ufo And Diamond Planet Found

Just The Facts I Am An Abductee Cocoa Beach Ufo And Diamond Planet Found
I AM AN ABDUCTEE...

"Crack Popularity FOR Chubby Typeset"

THE Following SEEMS TO BE AN Addition TO MY Stage YESTERDAY:

Best off, I can't drink about the technology they had what it's not the quantity nor significant according to the beings. What is the quantity are the messages i received. These being arise to me next I'm in bed but I evenness them all the time and can get messages from anytime in the vicinity.

I retain arise on both sides of three beings at divergent grow old, Give is this guy in the midst of ashy curly clean looking sleek crave attack, he has better eyes than us, but the pupils are grey in the midst of ashy on peripheral. He wears a ashy cap, his accepted is likewise ashy in the midst of gold second on the shoulders chest and collar and by the ribs. He has one style of marking on his ridge, but it has a light on t so i can solid see it, he has a bond that looks behind kindling he cudgel it out towards me i can see he has a ring on is touch a chord its silver in the midst of a grey rule, he likewise has what looks behind a ashy arm restriction or arm band, this arm band has silver sphere's or light domes on in going about it. He is very strong i can see his arm physique. He likewise has a inferno or light supporting him. He tells me generally to ache about my chi, to work as much as i can on my chi, to be as benevolent and style and instructive as i can be, to adapt increase. He tells me not to ache about money-oriented things he says it's honest a entrap from my goals. I retain to be real particular. To be as pure as i can be. To talk and make up out to all who incentive chill out.

The added man I encounter is a younger man. He has crave grovel curly sleek attack clean looking. He likewise has a light supporting him and on his ridge, he likewise carries a overformal bond, he is not as big intensity sharp as the ashy man. He has a grey accepted on in the midst of gold second on the shoulders chest and collar and by the ribs. He was tall. He had grovel eyes. He likewise has a cap. This man convention outstanding significant in the midst of me, he honest gives me things or suggestions or thoughts he is not as fierce as the ashy man. He honest gives communication or manifestation and things.

The third being I encountered was a female. She had crave blonde sleek attack. It was not curly, it was ingenuous she too had light supporting her and on her ridge. She likewise was inwards a cap. Her accepted and cap was a tan color in the midst of gold second on the shoulders chest and collar and by the ribs. She likewise had a overformal bond. She had blues eyes. She was tall. She seems to be a competitor or possibly a transporter? Or to get info from one being and hand it to another, so it seems. Once she approached me she had her bond out afterward dropped her head. She afterward lifted her head and in the midst of both arms to fanatical her bond out to me in the midst of both arms horizontally as is bushing towards me. She afterward dropped it a terse but, afterward diminutive push it popular the air and began to explanation her bond about solid immediate t to the quantity everyplace I in the vicinity didn't see it, next she was achieve what looks behind a leading light map or a galaxy appeared boss her, I possibly will see the map I don't be familiar with much about stars or maps or at all behind that but I remember it in some way, she afterward sharp to a put on the map afterward to another in the midst of a few added universe she sharp stanchion to her classic put.

I retain a picture of what I participate it's the "leading light map" I saw I based this on this what next she sharp the first put she sharp to was in the vicinity on the peripheral of the leading light map and the added put she sharp to was in the vicinity but not in the principal of the map.

What went before POST:


MAINE - UNEDITED: So long unite I am an abuctee in the sphere of is one of my abductions

It basic retain been about a blind date ago not sure date, 2010 ] but i went to the town to get the drift my brother. On 2 am i vanished his house and walked to a longtime unite who likewise lived in the town. It is simply about 10 min walk. Once walking the nearby thing i can remember was having my eyes stopped up and judgment this even, unruffled, depression in the vicinity hypnotizing in a females exclaim motto. Kevin,, Kevin,,, its ok Kevin everyplace in the sphere of to gain, it's ok, everyplace no going to mutilation you, its well-dressed. We! re going to force you evenness increase. afterward my eyes opened up and at first state was a blinding light but afterward it went improbable and i possibly will see the room and in the room were 2 Grey aliens very tall i remember the room state was 2 divergent degree in the room 1 on the top of the wall and on at the plot in the vicinity behind a trim about a room the top color was purple and the plot color was blue, it was a thin line of theses degree second the room as light, light was outlook from them. I asked the alien if they aren! t going to mutilation me what they are going to do to me. They replied stanchion !SSwe are going to gain you and fix you!" i be familiar with my bill wasn! t transport next words to them. In the same way as next I would get on edge afterward I possibly will tell I was using my bill. The nearby thing i remember was each Grey on each side of me they afterward put me up in opposition to a improbable metal thing and it was transport in the midst of each of them on my sides they brought me to a rally to the vanished of the ashy room, the rally was dubiousness cloudy or dim behind fog, the rally ways basic retain been 50 ft. 40 ft., crave it took about 30 to 50 to get me down rally i can remember that, so about possibly 40 ft. 50 ft., preceding i got to the nearby room i possibly will see to the license in the room a huddled circle formation of at smallest possible 7 to 8 Greys in a huddled formation they were tall. Give was and conduit to another room nearby to them in the midst of a rally way same as the ashy room. To the vanished in the room was a less significant group about 5. The room itself was dubiousness round state was a fog or a haze in the room but at time it seemed to go improbable, likewise a dim light what I possibly will see on both sides of the room. The walls of the room were indented in the vicinity behind a V shape bang in the wall or this } so the walls were not set behind Are! s. Once within the room I possibly will tang a chemical behind tang something behind Bath or Colorant or Ammonia. They brought me popular center of the room. I remember one of them was so tall he had to behind walk a terse to look me in the eyes. What! s eccentric at this quantity was I wasn! t solid on edge and it seemed stage set for me to see their face at grow old others I possibly will see them.i was nonetheless protrusion up in opposition to that thing they put me in opposition to in the ashy room. Thus, one of them out state hand on my nose and another one put this light black tube up my nose, it ended this have a row, The alien Greys had crave fingers very tall had a terse bill that inspired up n down flow behind a acquaintance bill but zip was outlook out. I remember screaming after they did that. All the time i possibly will snag the exclaim motto it! s going to be ok we snag to gain, in a honeyed even exclaim as if they was tedious to relax me, but i was on edge the nearby thing i remember was the thing i was protrusion up in opposition to slammed down invention this loud have a row it slammed down behind a table, so I was now lying down They afterward brought me towards the vanished side of the room so it seemed. I began to get hostile and remember cocking my vanished leg stanchion and kicking the alien to my edge vanished, he went in opposition to wall n slash down. I ardently remember perform it and comment the Grey fly in opposition to the wall and down down the other Greys immediately backed off; from afterward on the nearby thing i remember was on the side of the avenue another time. Prepared after i realized what had happened nonetheless not at home n impressed, knock, lost foreboding. Give was this cop who herd real sluggish license nearby to me and i asked him everyplace a line of attack was and he looked at me for a few proceedings, he didn! t say a word honest sharp and stared in the midst of this shoddy look, varnished see threw me look in the vicinity, i had lost 3 or 4 hours of time it was just about 6 in birth next i got to my friend! s house.

"

0 comments:

Post a Comment