Ufo Sighting In Stratford Connecticut On July 22Nd 2013 See Below

Ufo Sighting In Stratford Connecticut On July 22Nd 2013 See Below
UFO SIGHTING IN STRATFORD, CONNECTICUT ON JULY 22ND 2013 - SEE BELOW

Before I begin I want to make it clear that what I observed was so far away that it may have been a pulsating star, a planet etc. The weird thing is that I again witnessed it last night making me believe it may just be a star. Unfortunately I can't see it except on clear nights. I know it can't be a jet, as in a 747 or larger because it doesn't move in a straight line. I really wish I had a telescope so I could see it better / clearer. I also assume that if this was something out of the ordinary or strange, I would not have been the only person to see it. If it was something worth anyone's time I am sure NASA would have had one of its may telescope's pointed at it but you never know. I am a 43 year old male. I live in Stratford, Connecticut at 255 Kenyon Street. My coordinates are Latitude 41.21484535145122 and Longitude is -73.15099865198135. On the night of July 22nd I was out in front of my house standing in my driveway having a cigar looking up at the stars. It was a very clear night. At some point my eye caught something moving. It definitely had a shape to it which seemed to change as if it was turning or flipping end over end. I have never witnessed anything like this and it was SO far away I thought it was just a star playing tricks with my mind. I watched it for a little while longer then dismissed it and went inside. About 15 days later on Aug 6th I went onto my back deck and sat down in a chair and looked up at the sky again. It was another beautiful clear night. After about 15 - 20 minutes I saw what I thought was probably an airplane. What made me suspicious was that again, it was so high in the atmosphere that I thought to myself "this can't be a plane." It was a single point of light that slowly moved across the sky. There were no blinking lights, no colored lights. Just one solid pinpoint of light that moved across the sky. I then thought that maybe it was the I.S.S. but I did not do the research to see where the I.S.S. was at that point and time. I dismissed it as a "shooting star" or asteroid because it moved so slow and in a perfectly straight line. I am not a UFO hunter. Its just that these two circumstances happening so close together seemed very "weird", especially the first sighting. There was so much more of a "form" to it. The second sighting was just too far away to make any distinction about it even though it was moving. I know at night the sky can play tricks with your mind so I didn't want to make a big deal about it. I was curious to see if anyone else in the tri state area saw anything in the sky on those nights or nights around then. I could have kicked myself in the butt for not having a telescope those two nights. it probably could have answered a lot of questions. I think I am going to invest in a telescope so next time, if there is a next time, I will have a better idea as to what the objects may be. Thank You, Paul DePietro

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment