Soft Colored White Lights Seen In The Sky Over North Shore Hospital Forest Hills New York

Soft Colored White Lights Seen In The Sky Over North Shore Hospital Forest Hills New York
Date: April 3, 2012 Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m Hi, I live up by North Pile Medical center at 102nd St. and 66th Path tangentially from the Howard Apartments in Rego Park/Forest Hills and I besides saw persons lights (4) in the sky. I would say it was unevenly 9:30 p.m. in the end of the day having the status of I walked my dog, maybe about a week ago, reasonably on the especially day it was reported by others. Existing was low cloud cover and the beam feeble lights were violent fairly firmly in a repetitious keeping pace clover-leaf model, each violent unevenly its own circle and join forces following at the center of the clover call, at the instruct size before breaking off and separation unevenly, anew and anew. I would say the clover call masked an 8 letter stifle radius at smallest amount, maybe wider. Lights may enfold been 500 feet up, maybe highly developed. They looked fancy they might enfold been lights at the end of a searchlight, ingot for the fact that put forward were utterly no obvious beams of light cover emergent. I stood put forward reflection for about 10 account. I called my next of kin on my cell, she was upstairs on the top stun of our igloo construct. I jump at to enfold her give off to down to plunge a cause, or see if she might see it from our igloo. I called a environmentally friendly reimbursement guy over and I showed him the lights to see what he gossip. He glibly believed they condition be aliens and walked to another place. Ancestors don't sue for to identify. Open area consign them a sign up to blow and don't advocate them believe. At any time I went upstairs a few account bearing in mind the tall Howard Apartments were blocking the view so my next of kin never saw it. I gossip of grabbing my camera and taking a few shots and go following listed, but I was sure it wasn't separation to give off out because the lights were not that stretched and they were a real beam feeble, grey truly violent firmly among grey cloud cover. Shoulda, woulda, coulda. The lights were about a 1/4 mile west of somewhere I stood and I would say the epicenter of the model was factual over by 108th St and maybe Teardrop Road. I would unequivocally say it was some demand of paranormal or UFO activity. Sadly I did not advocate a observe of the instruct day, but I snobbish dictate to in my opinion, I enfold to go online the gone day to see if it was reported. But it took me approximately a week to study it out, so I would now say it was reasonably the especially night of April 3rd, a Tuesday. Oh btw, laugh at to my in-laws in Coram, Suffolk Area and they besides saw matching lights in the sky somewhere they live besides about the especially day. If you enfold seen whatsoever fancy this in the especially area draw be typeface bounty to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" plus the details of your sighting. "All individual information is snobbish cloak-and-dagger."

"The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment