Ufo Sighting In Aztec

Ufo Sighting In Aztec
While sitting in my hot tub just after 9:00 pm I noticed two blue orbs coming over from out of the north. They were below cloud level. No sound. Best estimate for size; I'd say about 10 of them would fill the moon area. But since I really can't tell how high they were this isn't much help. These two were really not side by side when they went over but moved into that configuration as they went south. Guessing that they were about three miles south of me,,,then a smaller red one joined up them from the left. It seemed to come up to them and almost instantly match speed. At about the same time I noted three more coming in from the north. Two blue ones with another red one between them. When those got south of my location there was one more blue one that followed. Their direction was generally south and a little east but they all seemed to wander slightly. The area is Aztec, NM. The colors remained constant in strength and the blue was almost like a neon blue color. All seemed to be round in shape. I almost wanted to wave at them but had second thoughts. They just went out of sight going south into the distance. I'd guess the time involved was 2 to 4 minutes.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment