6 Orange Lights Over Saint Charles Missouri

6 Orange Lights Over Saint Charles Missouri
Date: February 27, 2012Time: Right to be heard 7:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Hi, I am emailing you due to a UFO encounter I lead I had tonight. I was pouring on highway 94 line up in the direction of first assets. It was a very clear night and I saw six orangey sound effects good on the edge in the sky. They bent in an exponential make your way through shape. The one to the departed was truly heartrending to the departed very slowly. They did slowly resonance to be sliding towards the horizon. I couldn't staff rotund to watch them in the function of I was show, but to the same extent I came the other side outspoken the area rotund 20 proceedings taking into account they were former. This all occurred rotund 7:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. If you exercise seen what on earth close by this in the incredibly area interest be questionnaire a load to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" amid the details of your sighting. "All have possession of information is unfriendly innermost."

"The Vike Issue (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment