Ufo Sighting In Cambridge Ontario On July 10Th 1994 Ship Had Strange Structure Like Nuts And Bolts

Ufo Sighting In Cambridge Ontario On July 10Th 1994 Ship Had Strange Structure Like Nuts And Bolts
it was 9pm while my niece and i were watching the sky on the back porch...i always told my niece that there were ufos up in the sky and as we watched a bright red object came in view..it circled a few times over the house and began to descend...we hoped into my car and went to the field...my nieces home was only two blocks from the field...as we parked the car i got out first..what i saw caused me so much excitement because this was the first time that close and able to clearly see the ship...i stood at the road and shouted to my niece to get out of the car and see what i was seeing...with only binoculars with me we both looked at the ship its hard to describe the ship as to me it looked like it was put together with nuts and bolts sort of connect objects...as the ship came down the lights on the ship became to change colour to a dark blue and it blended perfectly in the sky...it hovered over the treeline...i would say this thing was as big as 3 foot ball fields but im not good with measurements anyways...i looked at the clock on the car and it now said 915pm so we got back into the car and proceeded to go back to the house...we woke up in the driveway and we looked at each other and i said....i guess we stayed out longer than expected...when i looked at the kitchen clock it now read 11pm....we both do not recall anything....i tell you that ship was extremely big and detailed...there is much more to my own encounters and drawings that i have

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J
UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

0 comments:

Post a Comment