Ufo Sighting In Homer Louisiana On July 31St 2013 A Cluster Of About 50 In Straight Line Then Wide Dispersal

Ufo Sighting In Homer Louisiana On July 31St 2013 A Cluster Of About 50 In Straight Line Then Wide Dispersal
UFO SIGHTING IN HOMER, LOUISIANA ON JULY 31ST 2013 - A CLUSTER OF ABOUT 50 IN STRAIGHT LINE THEN WIDE DISPERSALAs reported to me at 2200 hours, 7/31/13. My daughter's fiance first observed the phenomena approximately 2130 hours in the northern by north eastern sky just above treetop level on the way to Dixie mart. He drove towards the star-like lights that were assembled in a straight line. He arrived at Dixie Mart and went in. he came out with another patron and showed that person the lights. Both observed the lights for a few moments until they began to move. He drove back home, about 1.25 miles and got my daughter out of the house and several neighbors to see what he was seeing. I received a phone call to come see the objects at about 2145 hours and to pull into the yard with my lights off. I did not know what I was being called to their house for. I quickly drove to their house 100 yards away and got out with my wife. My daughter and her fiance both pointed to the south by south-eastern sky. They were with several neighbors all looking at the lights. I personally saw two or three extremely fast pulsating lights that were too far away to judge the distance. One of the objects went under the clouds the other two disappeared into the night sky. The witness that related his information to me is a credible person. I have known him many years and have never known him to make up stories about things like this. In fact, I commented to him the same. he was astounded by what he saw as was my daughter. My wife didn't see anything but the neighbors next to his house did. They were observing the objects at the time I pulled into the yard.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment