More Ufos Around Sakurajima Volcano

More Ufos Around Sakurajima Volcano
CARICATO IN DATA 09/APR/2011 NOTICE: For the people that can not seem to understand that the term U.F.O. does NOT mean alien or extraterrestrial! U.F.O. = UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT! In this video there are UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS! Please before ranting and raving about flying saucers and aliens and making a fool of yourself and causing me to have to block you,

THINK A LITTLE BIT BEFORE COMMENTING!

NOTICE: People saying ANYTHING about HAARP connected with this video are confused about what video they are watching, no where in this video do you see the word HAARP!

NOTICE: My videos are not your personal dumping grounds. Before being a "know it all" spamming my viewers with nonsense and claiming the video is "doctored" ( I will block you for this) I suggest doing a little research on this volcano. I have been watching it now for going on a year... Check out this video; /watch?v=lVQJqlwqs7E and if you want to watch it live watch my tutorial video here; /watch?v=KdpVvfjpRw0

*

Categoria


Scienze e tecnologie

Source: ufos-and-aliens.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment