Ufo Tre Caccia Usa Tentano Lintercettazone Di Un Ufo Sopra New York

Ufo Tre Caccia Usa Tentano Lintercettazone Di Un Ufo Sopra New York
NEW YORK Article FROM KEN PFIEFER Life UFO PHOTOSSwordfighter JETS Fly UFO Arrogant NEW YORK Civil2-27-12 BROOKLYN NEW YORKOn 02/27/2012 I was sitting having mealtime at 12:39 pm, I am sooner than the seat, its a clear blue sky in addition to no clouds, I am speaking on the telephone in addition to M. As I interest up, I see a snowy, disc fashioned aspirin come close to round object pungent actually steady as it appears its being chased by 3 fighter jets blowing snowy haze from their tails split ends, but the object was in part of the jets in a far afield far afield earlier speed, they might not sustain up in addition to the object. I sit and tell my subordinate I yearn for to tell you everything that I am seeing and I distinguish you are not going to hold close me, so I won't say whatever, so he tells me tell me what is it. And this is what I saw. This disc fashioned snowy aspirin life object appears is being chased by three fighter jets and they might not sustain up the pace or speed of this object. NOTE: The outstanding image is a portrait.Confidence to MUFON CMS system.Di "KEN PFEIFER"

0 comments:

Post a Comment