Best Ufo Footage Ufo Lands In Phoenix Arizona November 2014

Best Ufo Footage Ufo Lands In Phoenix Arizona November 2014
Collect yourself Sure YOU ARE Viewing THIS Sheet IN HD. This cellphone footage was recorded at Granada Situate in Phoenix Arizona. I went to the park behind my daughter all but sunset on Friday November 7th 2014. It was furthermore that i heard combination helicopters in the sky condescending. Equally i looked up I saw the helicopters but less than them I exceedingly saw a quick-thinking curved loop twisted flying saucer self-confident over the greatest respectable in front of me. It hovered over Squaw Peak Bundle for special minutes and furthermore the object started changing color and shape. It furthermore started to get its way to the ground and lands somewhere with Squaw Peak Bundle and the houses in front of me. I congested soundtrack and severe to institute the park to see if I may well drive to the site someplace the object landed. I started walking towards my car and at the same time as i turned back all but the was back up in the air. This is the footage you see at the same time as it is darker distant. The was a light grey color and had quick-thinking lights that glowed in a questioning way. The self-confident craft completed no unbeatable. I recognize this because after filming at the same time as i was thug comatose from the park, the flying saucer flew over me and it didn't get any association. I watched this flying saucer at the park for about 25 minutes until I had to institute. I caught 3 individual clips of footage on my cell connection that i display comprehensive onto this video. If you display any questions fair institute them for me in a observe less than. Humor To the same degree and Form a relationship this video. I had to upload the clips in its side because if i turned them open it cut off more than a few of the footage. Also, I was distressing my camera all but a lot in the video because i was trying to have a plain-spoken eye on my daughter playing downstairs me once filming at the exceedingly time.

Source: lights-in-sky.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment