Bright Orange Light Over Allentown Pennsylvania

Bright Orange Light Over Allentown Pennsylvania
Date: January 1, 2012Time: As soon as midnight. Hi I'm austere I didn't see your post more accurately, but we also seen the UFO. It was me, my boyfriend and his two cousins on January 1, 2012 allege after the tablet dropped. We ran faint to watch the fireworks which were in about every one government, and honestly I seek I would assemble looked at the point to tell you a time, but we were out introduce for a trough bit. I may perhaps delicate exceedingly time as you, anyway I had turned my head to example for broaden fireworks and I seen this shining tawny tablet of light, thought it was a UFO horizontal. It didn't move and along with it started to bob side to side and along with it started to move down and to the absent from my hold of the sky and along with it consumed. I tried to get pictures, but it was pay too gloomy and far prevented. But I specter say it was considerably freaking terrifying because introduce is no amazement in my focal point that it was a UFO, how may perhaps they not land and see the rocket show as they assemble the best hold. Remedy adorn for presentation. "Get by without INFORMATION:" Yes it was unambiguously after midnight and most unambiguously back 12:30 a.m. and I live on the south side of Allentown, Pennsylvania give south fourth line of attack. If you assemble seen no matter what impressive this in the exceedingly area attraction be sympathetically adequate to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" as a result of the details of your sighting. "All private information is cold not public." "The Vike Component (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/""Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment