Ufo Sighting In Hamilton Ohio On October 9Th 2013 Saw What I Truly Believe To Be A Real Ufo

Ufo Sighting In Hamilton Ohio On October 9Th 2013 Saw What I Truly Believe To Be A Real Ufo
I was heading to the gas station, when coming down Eaton hill, on the west side of Hamilton Ohio I glanced up and was awe-stricken by the sight of a red and white, brightly lit, ufo. I know it not to be a plane because it was just hovering in place for about a minute or so. I am not ignorant either. Judging from the distance away that I was, which in my opinion was less than two miles, the size must've been at least the size of the high school here in town. Which, while not miles long or anything, but a really big size. The ship was steadily heading south, and abruptly stopped, and hovered for around ninety seconds. After that I lost visual of the machine, and never regained vantage point. It was a very exhilarating event to say the least.

http://ifttt.com/images/no image card.png
UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

0 comments:

Post a Comment