Ufo Sighting Filmed Over Morrison Colorado 20 Feb 2012

Ufo Sighting Filmed Over Morrison Colorado 20 Feb 2012
UFO SIGHTINGS - This footage of unidentified flying objects hanging in the sky a cut above Colorado was recorded on 20th February 2012 at 5:45 pm and submitted to us a few days ago.Perceive report:"Finding location: Morrison, Colorado (spotted over Denver) "Date: 2/20/12 at 5:45 p.m."It was sundown whilst I was rock climbing in the foothills of Morrison, Colorado (on President's Day), next I saw three lights in the southeast sky hanging over Denver. I ran to my van, grabbed my camera, and by the time I started filming, precisely two lights remained, they were amber-colored, they glowed Diverse announcement aircraft, and they stayed static. Thus, one of them began to move: it piece featuring in two, raced corner to corner the sky reinforcement the other one, and as well as piece featuring in three objects."Author: Danny Z.source: submitted to www.LUFOS.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment