Welcome

Welcome
Thank you for taking the time to visit my website!

You have landed here (pardon the pun), because you were searching for something 'UFO related'. This is a good start, for this implies that you have a mind and belief system that is open enough to at least consider and research the UFO / alien phenomenon and not dismiss it as impossible, implausible or utter nonsense. This will be an asset to you, because the information that you are about to receive will challenge your logic and perceptions, it will address your innermost fears, it may even challenge your hopes and dreams. however it will not leave you with a feeling of hopelessness, quite the contrary;

This information has been given to empower the individual and the human family and to cast the Light of Truth upon a subject that is often cloaked in secrecy and subject to derision, scorn and disbelief. Something I know of personally, because, up until 3 years ago, I gave the topics of UFO / ET / aliens very little thought, and although I didn't judge or treat those that 'believed' with outward contempt or ridicule, I did silently think that some, perhaps most, of them were a little, shall we say 'nutty'.

Beginning three years ago, I had some very profound experiences. To coin a much used phrase, the experiences were 'life changing' and they brought about a paradigm shift in my perceptions of my Life, Life in general and, perhaps most relevent to this article, Life in the Universe. My experiences will mean nothing to you, and will simply merge into the sea of myriad weird and wonderful tales of the many, that are available in various media formats, across the globe. Hence, the experiences themselves are not important to you, other than to demonstrate that they were the catalyst that drove me to 1000s of hours of research into 'all things alien and UFO', and that has ultimately inspired me to dedicate some of my own time and money into helping to disseminate this material.

The information you are about to download is given as a gift, freely, with sincere compassion and genuine motive. I am not the author, nor the source of this material but I am honoured to help distribute it. A summary of the work and its' credits can be read here.

Please read the information objectively, with an open mind, and Heart, to enable you to truly receive it. Hopefully, you will be moved enough to pass this information on to others. If you like the information that you have found here, please take a second to help to promote it, using the 'share it' widget, at the top right of this page. Thank you!

To instantly download a copy of the book, please CLICK HERE.

If you have difficulty downloading this file, please email me, and I will send you it, directly.

NB. The file is.pdf format, hence you will need Adobe Reader to open it. This can be safely and securely downloaded at Adobe's proprietary site HERE.

Technorati Tags: aliens, ufo, ufos


0 comments:

Post a Comment