Helicopter Chasing Two Glowing Blue Cigar Shaped Ufos Over Knightdale North Carolina

Helicopter Chasing Two Glowing Blue Cigar Shaped Ufos Over Knightdale North Carolina
Date: Show 14, 2012Time: 12:00 a.m. Hi, I live in Knightdale, NC and precisely saw something very creepy (03-14-12). I was performance TV at clear-cut 12:00 a.m. and heard a very, very loud advantage of a helicopter, so loud that I felt the crave to go get out and investigation. For example I went get out I saw a helicopter a propos my inhabitant at a very high fastness, it was by it was benevolent it all it had. I continued to watch it, and as it flew allegation over my house I was able to see 2 cigar twisted objects that were searing blue bearing in mind what looked by red lights at their tails, the helicopter was flying very cap at the rear as if it were chasing them! I was song able to see the UFOs for about 10 - 20 seconds as they were passing over my house, subsequently they seemed to vanish! All the same I was able to see the helicopter's lights at a keep back way ahead of time and after passing over my be given.

I unite no protest what I precisely practiced, but felt the crave to combine it bearing in mind gathering who may appreciate/or shed several light on what I am experiencing. Good name. If you unite seen at all by this in the incredibly area comply with be earn a load to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" bearing in mind the details of your sighting. "All peculiar information is held in reserve classified."

"The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment