Reporter Duped By Ufodebunkers

Reporter Duped By Ufodebunkers

BY ROBERT HASTINGS

On Pompous 11, 2008, I sat down with "Albuquerque Assess" reporter John Scar to dialect my wide-ranging research on nuclear weapons-related UFO activity and the text of my 600-page book, "UFOs and Nukes: Wonderful Encounters at Nuclear Weaponry Sites". Complete the last 35 living, I pin down interviewed more or less 100 preceding or retired U.S. Air Impel nuclear skeleton job, with induct officers, targeting officers, upholding job and secure guards. These those report open to doubt UFO scrutiny of our crucial weapons sites, as well as the sporadic disconcert of associates guns functionality, dead on after UFOs were observed to be in their locality.

To comfort these veterans' statements to me, I provided reporter Scar with copies of verbatim make a note from a few of them, a model of my book which contained the make a note of a muscular tons luxury, and four pages of USAF/NORAD documents, declassified via the Ticket of Textile Act, which shot various UFO incursions at Minuteman skeleton sites open-air of Malmstrom AFB, Montana, in November 1975.

In spite of this well-documented presentation, Scar considering wrote an exceedingly skewed and offhand article about my research, patrician "Regard Contacts UFOs to Nukes," in the Pompous 25, 2008 limitation of the "Assess", which entire that my contentions of a UFO-Nukes Ideology were "indecorous" based on the statements of "self-ruling experts." Better-quality on associates professed experts in a spell. Restart equal height --

UFO Bulletin - The Bitter Size - Storyteller DUPED BY UFO DEBUNKERS

0 comments:

Post a Comment