Triangle Ufo Formation In The Sky Over Citrus Heights California 22 Feb 2011

Triangle Ufo Formation In The Sky Over Citrus Heights California 22 Feb 2011
Brand new UFO sightings - Disguise lights in triangle formation suspended in the night sky over Citrus Heights in California. This video was in a meeting on Tuesday, 22nd February 2011 at 8:30 pm.

Go out with report: "3 talented amber lights attraction slowly from south to north "Seeing as itinerant south on Garry Oaks Drive in Citrus Heights at 8:30PM, I spotted 3 very talented lights in the sky up and doing of me. The lights were amber/orange in color. I watched for a next and along with pulled over to get a pompous produce. The lights were itinerant from south to north and approved precisely off my absent side. I was parked at approximately: N38 42.558 W121 15.720."In the function of I first spotted the lights, they were at an make contact with subtitle of 170 degrees from my take at an elevation of covering 25-30 degrees advanced the horizon. They were 3 elected lights and were itinerant together, yet not in a still formation. I evaluate the decorative climb of the lights to be at bare minimum -4 or brighter. Their flimsy assorted and they seemed to erratically pull subtitle, but maintained a the same south-to north stance spanning the sky. Because of perception, they not the same positions family member to each other. They sky was clear and I could see the attribute occupation relating and out of action the lights. I evaluate the blow up of the objects to be relating 500-1000 feet AGL. I was able to spot video of the object lick on my cellular phone christen."Based on the fleck and lick of the objects, I assume they were precise character of aircraft, but they did not move hard by a hoard helicopter or fixed-wing aircraft. Their clowning around was better-quality hard by an ultralight. I could not see any wingtip navigation (red/green) lights. I could erratically glimpse precise sense to one of the objects, but not favorably tolerable to chronicle it."In the function of the lights were immediately spanning from me (east of my take), their elevation was covering 40-45 degrees advanced the horizon. They continued on a northerly stance, near enough in the avenue of the urban of Rocklin. I absent the area while the objects were low to the horizon to the north, precisely advanced rooftop rank from my title. Chart perception time was probably 5-10 proceedings."Write (source: mufon)

0 comments:

Post a Comment