Ufo Sighting In New Rochelle New York On July 24Th 2013 Orb Shapes Bright And Misty And Extreamly Fast

Ufo Sighting In New Rochelle New York On July 24Th 2013 Orb Shapes Bright And Misty And Extreamly Fast
UFO SIGHTING IN NEW ROCHELLE, NEW YORK ON JULY 24TH 2013 - ORB SHAPES, BRIGHT AND MISTY AND EXTREAMLY FAST

When I was walking from my car to my apparent I first saw a cop car and then the lights in the sky I actually thought oh it must be a helicopter the cop was writing notes, I look up at the sky cause now I'm thinking umm there's no noise just the noise of crickets. The lights were swooshing in all different directions and crashing through each other and repeating it again it wasn't a light from the ground or another light source as the orbs were too big. I recorded it and ran inside to tell my husband to run out he did but it had gone.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment