Black Triangle Sighting In Pacific Grove

Black Triangle Sighting In Pacific Grove
BLACK TRIANGLE SIGHTING IN PACIFIC GROVE, CALIFORNIA ON SEPTEMBER 5TH 2013 - BRIGHT OBJECT IN SE DIRECTION OF SKY OBSERVEDThis morning I was awoken by a neighbor's visitor leaving around 5:30 a.m. I got up to make coffee and looked out to the sky, usually over the Monterey Bay from our kitchen window. I then looked out the living room window and saw a very bright light in the sky. I thought at first it was a planet or bright star. It seemed to be pulsating. I grabbed the binoculars to see it more clearly. It pulsated and rotated, had multi-colored lights outlining its shape and seemed to be multi-dimensional. It hovered about in approximately the same position for about 1/2 hr. Of course I was excited, so woke up my husband and asked him to grab the camera to record video of it. He reluctantly got up and retrieved the camera which I then attempted to capture what I saw with the binoculars. Other stars were in the sky, but not nearly as bright as this light. Planes also were observed to fly below this area, in a straight flight pattern with one red flashing light. When I looked back up to the sky around 6:30 a.m., this light anomoly was gone. The sun was coming up, and it was no longer visible. I've witnessed 2 other similar sitings during the past month over Monterey Bay.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment