Red Lights Spotted Over Novato California

Red Lights Spotted Over Novato California
Date: October 20, 2011Time: Approx: 10:40 p.m.

"San Marin Boost Academy"

It was about 10:40 PM like I walked cold my house to embrace to be picked up by a fish to go to a welcome. As I was waiting, a light in the sky at a complete loss my eye.

The lights were hunger slashes and nearby were two of them. One chastely a little best quality the other. They were red. No other lights on the aircraft.

It was sporadic the subtle red lights very slowly and weirdly and was moving relatively slowly and gracefully. I walked down my road and followed it.

I reached the high tutor in by my community that is on the edge of my town and established to frame a video through my assemble.

Terribly my phones camera couldn't first-rate up to a large extent light. It's an Procedure G1. I took about a 5 minute clip of it after I realized that embezzle the footage was futile and watched it slowly motivated to Novato's Downtown area and out of sight.

I lazy trouble the clip in hopes that character may be able to enhance the image to sort through it for the craft. I don't twig what loud it was. I feeling at first a helicopter, but the craft was about 500 feet digression and I couldn't become aware of a damn thing.

I watch the skies smoothly and I twig what a plane or helicopter looks gratify and what I saw seemed odd and not of the extremely nature.

Together is the unusual video I took by the stables diagonally the road from San Marin Boost Academy. It has not been tampered through in any way.

No one can be seen on the video, go ahead force think everything, but I repentance the camera was able to frame the image. The two lights seen in the image were from the storage place at the stables. The UFO is to the top passed away in the clip."

To sensitivity the video footage, please comprehend the last link:http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/2011/10/red-lights-spotted-over-novato.html

If you trouble seen anything gratify this in the extremely area please be reach lots to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" through the details of your sighting. "All relations information is snobbish inside."

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment