Ufo Sighting In Saltillo Mississippi On August 19Th 2013 Very Low Star Like Bright Light Appears

Ufo Sighting In Saltillo Mississippi On August 19Th 2013 Very Low Star Like Bright Light Appears
UFO SIGHTING IN SALTILLO, MISSISSIPPI ON AUGUST 19TH 2013 - VERY LOW STAR LIKE BRIGHT LIGHT APPEARS,THEN BOUNCES UP AND DOWN THEN LIGHT FADES IN AND OUT

My husband first witnessed this light like object,on a Wed night while I was at work he told me about it when I came home,we live in country area so stars are very visible,but it was much much lower than a star,maybe 400 ft above trees,then the following Satmy urday night we,my husband,myself and my mom were all sitting on the front porch around 9:00 pm,when two very low planes flew past,we commented on how low and close to each other they were,not a minute later the low hovering light was there,it when up then down and faded out,and tonight 8-19-2013, while at work I was taking trash out to the dumpster and I noticed this bright light again,I grabbed my phone to take a picture,but before I could it faded out,and I only work about 3 miles from my home. We also believe we seen it again on the way home one night in the past two weeks,we live on Elvis presley lake and have seen strange blue,and sometimes green meteorlike objects in the sky above the lake,they seem to fall into the water,but make no waves or splash,this has happened many times in the past few years while out fishing late at night,these have been seen by our friends fishing with us as well,my husband thinks these current lights may be military drones,I'm not sure,but it seems very strange

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment