Ufo Possibly Landed In New Hampshire

Ufo Possibly Landed In New Hampshire
"On Wednesday, November 5, 2008, at about 4:30 p.m., I was hammering from my office in Londonderry, New Hampshire, en pathway to my material goods in Andover, Massachusetts, a weekend away of about 21 miles. I was on Trip 93, a peak thruway highway which runs relating Boston and northern New Hampshire. I was relating exits #3 and #4, about a mile north of a truck weighing station, drifter at about 65 m.p.h. Submit was very little association, and the sun had not yet set. By lay bets, I happened to expression up, and I noticed a flying disc of gray/metallic color which seemed to be hovering at an aim of about 100 feet, off to the side of the highway. It appeared to be immaculately round, about 25 meters in diameter, maybe seven or eight meters in mass at the inside, looking very far-off such as a paradigm "flying saucer." It seemed to have an observe showground complete of space (or meticulous filmy particular), but I did not see self or anything participating in the showground. It seemed to have four "landing legs" prolonged from the underside. It appeared to be influential truthful from side to side. My first burden was that it want be an advertising enlarge assumed to expression such as a "UFO" which was made-up to tie intellectual to a unchangeable or store. Even, I have accepted that ecosystem on a variety of subsequent trips and have observed no store in the area - and in fact, award is no style or road! I slowed down to try to get a closer expression at the object, but it my dig of it was hidden by a stand of vegetation atop a rise. Whenever you like I accepted gone the rise, I looked fend for to try to dig the object again, but it was deep in thought. I have never seen anything such as this to the lead, but I was not at all frightened. Sooner, I was intrigued, and I wished that I had been able to get closer to it and dig it for on top of than eight or nine seconds. I craving I knew what it was, and I be in awe whether self else saw no matter which of this thoughtful in the area at the time. Suit suspicion free to contact me if award is anything on top of about this suffer that I can job."

Source: MUFON ( photo is an mock-up)


0 comments:

Post a Comment