Ufo Sighting In North Canton Ohio On July 12Th 2013 Look Like A Ball Of Fire Close To Airport

Ufo Sighting In North Canton Ohio On July 12Th 2013 Look Like A Ball Of Fire Close To Airport
UFO SIGHTING IN NORTH CANTON, OHIO ON JULY 12TH 2013 - LOOK LIKE A BALL OF FIRE, CLOSE TO AIRPORT, WITNESSED FLIGHT BEFORE VANISHING

I was sitting in the living room around 10:00pm when I looked out the window and saw what appeared to be an aircraft red in color moving very slowly, upon closer inspection it did not have the normal characteristics of an airplane, at said time me and my buddy ran out side to get a better look. Once outside We observed what appeared to be an UFO it appeared to be on fire in color, Moved very slow, with no sound at all, and at times appeared to hover and wobble Slightly. I grabbed my phone out of my back pocket and filmed about 1 min of video footage, the object moved in from the north and vanished in the sw Once it got near the airport it vanished into thin air, This was my first sighting and I was blown away, I see aircraft night and day and this was NO aircraft. I have video from a cell phone and ill try to upload The phone stopped recording about a min into the event, I couldn't capture it vanishing

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment