Strange Object Indeed

Strange Object Indeed

"I power put online on my blog, these ufo photos hard by Philippe sunday evening september 01, 2013 to 20 H 10 (8. 10 pm), near Cannes, South-Est in France : Cannes is near Mediterranean Sea. And soon offer force be a war in the feature next the Syria (Syrie). Previously offer is a war, The Ufos are extravaganza, in the vicinity of and now ! :"

Many recognition to our reader Philippe plainly sent me the email underside. I power the contact, the same as the picture was not related next.

Let's control for the photo...

That's it, our Philippe reader plainly sent me his two unusual photos he took near Cannes on Sunday night September 1, 2013, to 20 H 10. Many thanks!.... The photos in the vicinity of at the ground... I greater than before the UFO...

"See you later,

Yesterday hurried evening I saw a odd object from my terrace, I watched as he approached, the way he encouraged in the

sky could not be a bird, nor a plane, I am went to get my camera to get a hint of this object.

I called my son and his friends so that they in the same way get the message this odd phenomenon.

I skeleton the photo was hard at about 8:10 p.m. in the sky near Cannes

That is,

Large day. "

I power greater than before this object and it may be a flying car.

May possibly it be a kite or a balloon?

Note of Cannes, in the south-east of France:

https://maps.google.fr/maps?q=cannes&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x12ce

Now we can ask these questions at home program conflicts, wars, conflicts recurrently UFOs are extravaganza. But Cannes is located near the Mediterranean Sea in the feature is preparing an program skirmish opposed to Syria...

Categories: Aliens and UFOsAlien EncountersUFO PhotosUFO Sightings

0 comments:

Post a Comment