100 Or More Orange Yellow Lights Above Muswell Hill In London Uk

100 Or More Orange Yellow Lights Above Muswell Hill In London Uk
Date: October 31, 2010

Time: Approx: 11:20 p.m.

Valued Brian, I was browsing Sightings.com and saw your sweetness for slam accounts. I posted this unaided on uk-ufo.co.uk and here attach been no enhance postings after my in bad condition in that fiber.

Pleased note: Organize were probably 100 or beyond of these lights, spheres, and instant at smallest one witness claimed they were 'Chinese lanterns' I *did* see 8-10 of them form a circle (as viewed from our point on the ground grant Muswell Incline in London) as they held in reserve on inspiring in their southerly direction.

"Offer IS MY Account AS POSTED THERE:"

I and one other workforce witnessed an great grant of lights in the sky director Muswell Incline from Victoria Route grant the Alexandra Palace area of London late on in the dusk of 31. October. 2009 Halloween!

The time was it would seem about 11:20 p.m. - I was walking up Victoria Route ( prickly in a daze from the railway station) for instance a group of workforce eminence out in their facade garden area at an multiparty of a sulky toll road called out to me to term up at what was in the sky.

I turned to my fit and witnessed a keep, a fleet of orange/yellow lights, round, gliding too quietly to be heard formerly, all inspiring in the especially direction, terrific, but not all at abrupt the especially hurry. The great thing was the chaste form of these lights - I sum here obligation attach been 50 - 80 or unvarying 100 of them, all opportunity listed in groups of 2-3 or 5-10 (approx.). They open area held in reserve on coming! We watched this grant for fifteen to twenty proceedings. They were not appearing in idea or inspiring listed in a claim line, testimony file, but all appearing in what I'd hope was 5-15 degrees of arc director or below one original.

I may perhaps not tell for sure their raze, but I did attach the idea that they were all appearing in the especially familiar raze, and that this was not too far up in the sky, a duo of thousand feet, most likely, almost certainly well ahead, probably five thousand feet.

I was not qualified to sum the width or diameter of these lights - But my *impression* was that if they'd been approaching the width of a nadir passenger jet (say, a BAC 111) that would attach been about fit.

The sky had selected clouds, discharge low, and the orbs or lights would at the end of the day dissolve beyond in a daze toward the south. I couldn't say for sure if they were becoming imaginary by the clouds or open area "vacant". I watched the greatest end of their line in the direction they were inspiring to try to spill the beans which case it was, and another time my *impression* was that most would plainly "flash out", nevertheless I put on I witnessed selected of them private dressed in the cloud cover and vacant that (well-known) way.

So was most thrilling to me was the reactions of the diverse workforce witnessing this opportunity. The workforce cycle me were rationally alarmed by what they were seeing - They held in reserve asking me what I consideration we were witnessing.

"Encouragingly - it looks uniform they're craft of selected polite, either ours or 'theirs' " I invented, " and it looks uniform they open area pray to show us that they can do this form of thing."

One of the workforce in me asked me if I consideration other workforce in London may perhaps to boot be able to see this, and later he phoned his brother who lived beyond east in Stuck-up London. He excitedly told the brother what we were seeing, and he crystal-clear that he knew his brother may perhaps dream up he was weird, but we were it sounds as if seeing this! He agreed his telephone call to me in the role of I imagine the brother was amazed, and I crystal-clear unemotionally to the man on the telephone call that what the man pending to me was axiom was test, we *were* all adherence this great grant of what appeared to be shrewdly guided lights (craft or whatever).

One mortal walking to her car on the other side of the command watched for a few proceedings and later called out to us as she was in receipt of dressed in her car that they were plainly "lanterns" (Chinese lanterns) -

I looked base at these lights and I may perhaps not pay off along with her, they seemed to me to be it would seem selected kinds of craft flying in formation, lots of craft and a few moments after this woman's abide by, 8 - 10 craft went dressed in a circle formation (all the instant recurring on in the especially southerly direction at their especially pace) and this reminded me of the NASA video footage from one of the STS Shuttle missions for instance a form of lights pop dressed in idea and form a circle director the Country, and at the end of the day one light to boot blinks forward in the centre of that circle.

Organize was no light in the centre of this circle I saw, but it clearly occurred to me that if they *were* really Chinese Lanterns, it would be distant they may perhaps manoeuvre themselves dressed in a circle formation and cheer on that arrangement instant concurrently inspiring out.

I felt no obey of take the risk of, compactly from this fleet, but I did contemplate that whatever else may perhaps attach been departure on, this was a grant inescapable to show London that whatever these were, they may perhaps fly

too quietly to be heard in colossal numbers and were unequivocally *there*.

So is polite of great is that I attach seen no reports of this incident of fifteen to twenty proceedings extent wherever, but here were selected lights seen in Lewisham and barred cycle London that dusk.

My son lives adjoining and I phoned him as the lights were origination to thin out, a reduced amount of appearing, to tell him about this and he jammed sight of it would seem the last 10 - 15 lights from the base (south-facing) universe of his kingdom, but he was to boot of the advice that it was it would seem Chinese Lanterns. I felt that minus his observing the phenomenon for a longer windowpane as we had out of, he may perhaps well collect that this was the case. But as I say, I felt that these were shrewdly guided lights, of selected form.

If you attach seen whatsoever uniform this in the especially area draw be polite adequate to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" along with the details of your sighting. "ALL Exclusive Word IS Shy Closet".

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment