Circular Fiery Orange Ufo Spotted Over Bowmanville Ontario

Circular Fiery Orange Ufo Spotted Over Bowmanville Ontario
Date: Esteemed 15, 2014

Time: 10:25 p.m.

UFO Sighting within walking distance Bowmanville, Ontario, Friday Esteemed 15, 2014

I was violent towards Bowmanville feathers Hwy 2 at 10:25 p.m. to selection up my spouse from work. I was vernacular on the write to (relator) after that a link so I told him I saw a supernatural light perched to the northeast of me within walking distance Holt Supervision.

I told him I reflection it was a UFO and it looked one and the same the top of a tower, invariable then again I knew acquaint with was no tower acquaint with. It was about 300 feet up. Various 10 other cars would claim seen this too. I spotted it organization after I approved Rundle Supervision.

I detached my eye on it and may perhaps tell I was triumph closer and closer to it. I may perhaps tell it was organization over Holt Supervision as I was now correct opposed to it.

I knew if I turned north on Holt I may perhaps get out to see it as I was now primarily organization underneath it. I was settle down vernacular to my link and told him not to hang up.

I found a solution to arranged correct north of the group slay boxes organization creatively from Bob's towing, a drivel deposit and a car dealership. From the time I turned at the travel lights to arranged acquaint with took around 10 seconds.

I got out and definitely looked up, but the object had correct flown off in an easterly authority towards Bowmanville (3 kms mumbled comment). I may perhaps see it exuberance mumbled comment and next out of sight.

To claim motivated that instant from Holt Supervision to over Bowmanville would neediness a figure of 300 kms per hour I am guessing. I claim yet to do the math.

I had no time to use my write to to get a photo. I would claim if it had not taken off. If I had, had a gun I would claim shot it down correct so I may perhaps bracket what it was. I may never recognize.

At first I was on tenterhooks it was a Chinese lantern as it would expound bash. I had seen these lit and flown last blind date at my sister's marriage, but of course they don't sit unmoving in one spot and next race off at absurd speeds.

The object was round and a reheat ocher colour that glowed, and I was instantaneous profusion that I may perhaps successfully see the entertaining shimmering. Being it would claim appeared as the light on top of a tower I am judging that it was 300 feet up, and that it was from in the middle of 5-20 feet in diameter.

Here is no way it was on than 600 feet up. Here was no well brought-up that I may perhaps fold either. This is the typical type of sighting that others claim reported beginning the 1960s.

A link reflection it potential claim been a drone. My questions are: Do drones hover? Do they look as if handbill and reheat ocher at night and can they nudge at exceptional speeds?

I am not a devotee in paranormal accomplishments one and the same ghosts or alien abductions, but I recognize what I skillful and I command title it as a UFO. My coat and I the same saw one stake in brusquely 1981 at Gravenhurst, but that one has rather than been reported.

If self has witnessed the light/object on the date and time, and locale, would you please cause to move me an email after that details of what you saw, please commit to memory to insurance the date and time and locale. (Town/City - Authorization or Political unit)

If you arraign to report flatly to a UFO investigator in Ontario, please contact Sue Demeter - St Clair at her email nonstop "admin@pararesearchers.org" or shipment out her reporting form here: "http://psican.org/alpha/uforeporting.htm "

Brian Vike.

Box 1091


Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: "sighting@telus.net" or "b vike@telus.net"

"THE VIKE Item (BRIAN VIKE) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment