Ufo Sightings Triangle Ufo Craft Over San Antonio Texas June 1 2013

Ufo Sightings Triangle Ufo Craft Over San Antonio Texas June 1 2013
JUNE 03, 2013 - UNITED STATES - A triangular-shaped UFO was seen flying over San Antonio, Texas. This was recorded on the 1st of June, 2013.EYE-WITNESS REPORT:"On June 1st, I was sky-watching. I was facing north and then I saw a flash. I could tell that it was not the typical FAA strobe lights. I noticed what looked like three orbs traveling in a triangle formation. "So, I grabbed my camera for a closer observation. When I zoomed in, I was surprised to see that it was actually a singular triangular-shaped craft. The object appeared to be solid with a neon blue flash coming from the front light. It was traveling in a northwesterly direction at high altitude. I panned back to find some form of reference point. I lost sight of the craft as it disappeared behind the tree tops. [Edited for clarity]WATCH: UFO over San Antonio.

0 comments:

Post a Comment